Details from Seller
During a century of innovation, Suzuki has created motorcycles that have positively transformed the riding experience. Over three decades ago, Suzuki revolutionized sportbikes with the introduction of the GSX-R750. Ever since then, the GSX-R750 has remained true to its original concept and championship-winning heritage. On the road or on the track, the GSX-R750 delivers a breathtaking combination of outstanding engine performance, crisp handling, compact size, and light weight. Its secret is an unequaled pairing of 750cc performance with the lightweight, compact chassis of a 600cc Supersport, complemented by technologically advanced suspension front and rear. Try a GSX-R750 and you'll quickly realize this motorcycle defines performance riding from the center of the sportbike class.
- The GSX-R750 was born and raised on the racetrack, and for 2021 that styling features a metallic blue and silver paint scheme that celebrates Suzuki's 100th anniversary. This anniversary scheme includes graphics that honor Suzuki's long standing commitment to racing.
- The GSX-R750's fuel-injected, 750cc, four-cylinder engine powers a balanced sportbike experience. This engine pulls strong off the bottom like a larger-displacement powerplant while it builds revs like a smaller mill - it's the best of both worlds.
- The Suzuki Drive Mode Selector (S-DMS) lets the rider adjust the engine's power delivery to suit the riding conditions.
- The twin-spar aluminum frame effectively connects the steering head with the swingarm pivot portion of the chassis in a way that balances light weight and strength. The engine is suspended below the frame to keep mass low and the wheelbase short to promote nimble handling.
- The Showa Big Piston Front Fork (BPF) and remote reservoir rear shock absorber are fully adjustable to deliver exceptional handling.
- Twin Brembo Monobloc, radially mounted front brake calipers grasp fully floating stainless steel brake rotors to deliver strong stopping power.
- Compact, 750cc, four-cylinder engine with a race-proven over-square bore/stroke ratio produces remarkably strong high rpm p
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: GSX-R750 100th Annivesary Edition
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: PENINSULA, OH
- Mileage: 1
- Stock Number: CTS21002
- Primary Color: Blue/Silver
- Price: $12,699