Details from Seller
During a century of innovation, Suzuki has created motorcycles that have positively transformed the riding experience. Over three decades ago, Suzuki revolutionized sportbikes with the introduction of the GSX-R750. Ever since then, the GSX-R750 has remained true to its original concept and championship-winning heritage. On the road or on the track, the GSX-R750 delivers a breathtaking combination of outstanding engine performance, crisp handling, compact size, and light weight. Its secret is an unequaled pairing of 750cc performance with the lightweight, compact chassis of a 600cc Supersport, complemented by technologically advanced suspension front and rear. Try a GSX-R750 and you’ll quickly realize this motorcycle defines performance riding from the center of the sportbike class.
- Lightweight and compact twin-spar aluminum alloy frame is constructed of five cast sections to produce a balance of light weight and strength.
- The frame is mated with a cast aluminum swingarm and multi-piece rear sub-frame that’s ready for racetrack use.
- Race-developed, lightweight Showa Big Piston Front Fork (BPF) delivers superb feedback and consistent performance.
- Single Showa rear shock features externally adjustable rebound and compression damping, along with adjustable ride height.
- Electronically controlled steering damper provides lighter steering at slower speeds and more damping force at racetrack and highway speeds.
- Front brakes with fully floating 310mm discs are grasped by radial-mount, four-piston Brembo Monobloc calipers.
- Three-spoke cast aluminum alloy wheels are shod with lightweight, high-grip front and rear tires for sharp handling.
- Three-way adjustable foot pegs, adjustable shift lever, and short fuel tank help compose a comfortable riding position that permits the rider movement required for performance riding.
- Compact, lightweight instrument cluster with a built-in lap timer/stopwatch and programmable engine rpm indicators to alert the rider to certain shift points.
- Trim, simple, and lightweight bodywork creates an exciting, aerodynamic style that truly works well at speed.
- Distinctive multi-reflector headlight with vertically stacked high- and low-beam halogen bulbs is centered between position lights on each side.
- Bright, durable LED tail light, with clear lens.
- The front turn signal are integrated into the rearview mirrors while the rear tail section houses the rear signals.
- The lightweight instruments also include an analog tachometer and LCD readouts that show speed, odometer, dual trip meter, reserve trip meter, clock, coolant temperature/oil pressure indicator, S-DMS, and gear position indicators.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: GSX-R750 100TH ANNIVERSARY EDITION
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Hialeah-Miami, FL