- Inverted front forks have a RM-Z-inspired design to produce enjoyable riding on a variety of terrain surfaces, with 3.8 inches of front wheel travel to absorb bumps.
- Aggressive RM-Z-inspired styling with bright yellow bodywork and complementary black, blue and red graphics let the rider enjoy a big bike look and appeal.
- Don’t be fooled by the DR-Z50’s light weight: It has a durable steel frame and swingarm designed to carry a wide range of riders and can easily tackle a variety of riding conditions.
- Low 22-inch seat height puts entry-level riders at ease. A slightly forward-leaning riding position allows for maximum rider mobility.
- Strong braking performance is provided by front and rear drum brakes. Adjustable front brake lever fits a variety of different-sized hands for optimum young rider control.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Suzuki
- Model DR-Z50
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Sacramento, CA
- Price $1,799
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Sponsored By PCP Motorsports
Price plus tax, license, registration, documentation, freight and added markup. All dealer and/or customer incentives/rebates, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offers have been applied to the sale price. Sale price may not be valid with promotional finance rates or offers such as but not limited to Suzuki low APR financing or Kawasaki Westlake high risk financing, free warranty, winch and/or accessory offer in lieu of rebates offered. Reconditioning fee on pre-owned vehicles.