Details from Seller
Here comes the DR-Z125L to make sure young and smaller stature riders can tackle the dirt. Larger 19-inch front and 16-inch rear tires, as well as a front disc brake, deliver big bike performance to a size-appropriate motorcycle. Styled to mirror Suzuki’s Championship-winning RM-Z and RMX models, this DR-Z arrives with a race-oriented look, while the sharp handling and strong low-end and mid-range power provide the get-up-and-go that defines off-road bikes. The bike's ready looks prove that you can’t judge a book by its cover, because the DR-Z125L is an unassuming, easy to ride package packed with loads of fun.
- Lightweight, high-rigidity steel pipe frame and rear beam-style swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, mid-sized off-road machine.
- Lightweight aluminum rims (19-inch front/16-inch rear) for reduced weight contribute to agile handling and smooth suspension performance.
- The seat and bodywork design provides a seamless surface for easy maneuverability.
- Appropriate 32-inch seat height lets the bike fit a variety of riders.
- Strong braking performance is provided by a lightweight front disc brake and rear drum brake.
- Telescopic front forks and link-type rear suspension provide long wheel travel and smooth, progressive action that creates an enjoyable, comfortable ride.
- The rear shock absorber spring preload is fully adjustable for a wide range of riding conditions and rider weight.
- Bright Suzuki Factory Yellow bodywork includes complementary blue, black, and red race-inspired graphics.
- A lightweight plastic skid plate helps protect the bottom of the engine.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: DR-Z125L
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Hialeah-Miami, FL
- Price: $3,349