Details from Seller
Here comes the DR-Z125L to make sure young and smaller stature riders can tackle the dirt. Larger 19-inch front and 16-inch rear tires, as well as a front disc brake, deliver big bike performance to a size-appropriate motorcycle. Styled to mirror Suzuki's Championship-winning RM-Z and RMX models, this DR-Z arrives with a race-oriented look, while the sharp handling and strong low-end and mid-range power provide the get-up-and-go that defines off-road bikes. The bike's ready looks prove that you can't judge a book by its cover, because the DR-Z125L is an unassuming, easy to ride package packed with loads of fun.
- Compact, 124cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, SOHC, air-cooled engine provides strong low- to mid-range power delivery that can be easily handled.
- Precise digital CDI ignition system has an ignition-timing map that's tuned to optimize the engine's power characteristics.
- Mikuni VM20SS carburetor contributes to excellent throttle response.
- The DR-Z125L is EPA Emissions and California red sticker compliant.
- Suzuki Composite Electrochemical Material (SCEM)-plated cylinder is used for durability, weight reduction, and superior heat transfer.
- Five-speed transmission with link-type, foot-operated gearshift system for precise operation and good feedback to the rider.
- Easy-pull, rack-and-pinion manual clutch lets the rider control takeoffs and power delivery.
- Lightweight, high-rigidity steel pipe frame and rear beam-style swingarm are designed specifically to create a compact, mid-sized off-road machine.
- Lightweight aluminum rims (19-inch front/16-inch rear) for reduced weight contribute to agile handling and smooth suspension performance.
- The seat and bodywork design provides a seamless surface for easy maneuverability.
- Appropriate 32-inch seat height lets the bike fit a
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Suzuki
- Model: DR-Z125L
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: PENINSULA, OH
- Mileage: 1
- Stock Number: CTS21009
- Primary Color: Yellow
- Price: $3,349