2021 SUZUKI BOULEVARD M109R BOSS, ON WAY IN TRANSIT, FREE LOCAL DELIVERY NO MONEY DOWN FINANCING WITH VERY LOW RATE'S , please call email or stop in and visit the Route 3A Motors Sales Team with any questions thank you very much 1-978-251-4440 , also we take trades of all make's Kawasaki, Suzuki, Can Am, Polaris, Honda, Yamaha, Harley Davidson, CF moto, KTM, Ski Doo, Sea Doo, Ducati, Indian, Victory, ect... whatever you have atv motorcycle jet ski wave runner UTV Snowmobile dirt bike scooter . thank you very much look forward to working with you
The 2021 Suzuki M109R B.O.S.S. is the performance cruiser other bikes wish they were. This dark and muscular M109R has a powerful V-twin engine using some of the largest pistons in the industry - a bike that will get your adrenaline flowing whenever you ride. This 109 cubic inch engine is wrapped with aggressive blacked-out styling that includes slash-cut mufflers, drag-style bars, a supplied solo seat cowl, and a distinctively shaped headlight nacelle that's uniquely Suzuki. This bike is not just about looks, as stout inverted forks, a hidden single-shock rear suspension, and an ideally designed saddle deliver responsive handling and an exceptionally comfortable ride. Hold on as performance never looked so good, or so dark.
- Choose from a pair of new, two-tone paint schemes on the 2021 Boulevard M109R B.O.S.S. - Candy Daring Red and Glass Sparkle Black or the Metallic Triton Blue and Glass Sparkle Black treatment with contrasting graphics. Both high-quality color treatments visually announce that this is a serious muscle cruiser and true to Suzuki's performance heritage.
- The deep, rich paint is flawlessly applied to a long, imposing muscle cruiser that's unlike any other. From the distinctive headlight nacelle to drag-style handlebars and massive 240mm wide rear tire, this motorcycle is a class of one.
- The M109R's bodywork is sleek and purposeful from nose to tail and looks even sleeker when the optional tail cowl is on in place of the passenger seat.
- The 109 cubic inch (1783cc), 54-degree, V-twin engine rumbles through a pair of large-diameter mufflers as it puts power through the shaft drive and down into the 240mm wide rear tire.
- Similar to the brakes from a GSX-R1000R, the M109R's radial-mounted, dual front brakes deliver sure stopping performance. The large-diameter inverted f
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Suzuki
- Model BOULEVARD M109R BOSS
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location North Chelmsford, MA
- Stock Number ON WAY IN TRANSIT
- Primary Color RED
- Secondary Color BLACK
- Price $15,249