2021 Royal Enfield Himalayan Sleet Grey,
Decades of expeditions. Thousands of kilometers of traversing the most challenging terrain. Years of living and evolving with a machine that responds to the mountains. That's how we made the Himalayan, our first dual-purpose motorcycle. Here is how it was built to be tough, versatile, and adaptable to all kind of terrain.
- The Story: Decades of expeditions. Thousands of kilometers of traversing the most challenging terrain. Years of living and evolving with a machine that responds to the mountains. That's how we made the Himalayan, our first dual-purpose motorcycle. Here is how it was built to be tough, versatile, and adaptable to all kind of terrain.
- Adventure-Ready Handling: The half-duplex, split-cradle frame and long travel suspension keep you in harmony with road, rocks, and everything in between.
- Versatile Performance: 800 mm seat height, perfectly-positioned foot pegs and handlebars reduce fatigue and give you a comfortable upright riding position whether you sit or stand.
- Tour-Minded Design: Panniers at the back. Jerry cans in the front. The Himalayan's mounting points let you strap up and set off anytime. The LCD dashboard lets you track everything from miles to maintenance.
- Prepared For Challenges: Upswept silencer and 220 mm of ground clearance keep you clear of all obstacles and ready to take on all kinds of terrain.
- For a Steadfast Ride: Hefty 17 and 21 wheels with dual purpose tyres, for a steady grip on all roads and no roads.
- Switchable ABS: Dual channel ABS as standard with the option of switching it off at the rear wheel for an engaging ride and for more control while riding on off-road surfaces.
- Type: Single cylinder, 4 stroke, air-cooled, SOHC, fuel injection
- Displacement: 411 cc
- Bore x stroke: 78 mm x 86 mm
- Compression ratio: 9.5:1
- Maximum power: 24.3 bhp (17.88 kW) @ 6500 rpm
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Royal Enfield
- Model Himalayan Sleet Grey
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Cheyenne, WY
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 09222101
- Primary Color CAMO
- Price $4,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Cheyenne Motorsports
Sponsored By Cheyenne Motorsports
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
With over 250 new and used motorcycles, ATVs/UTVs, snow machines, tractors and personal watercraft in stock, we are the only full line powersports dealer in Southeast Wyoming. With our lower overheads compared to the big city dealers, we have the best pricing on our huge variety of machines. We are staffed with a group of true powersports enthusiasts who help customers with the best service, parts department, and accessories department in the region. Give us a call or drop by.