2021 Royal Enfield HIMALAYAN GRAVEL GREY, On road and off road riding with new with switchable ABS. Great financing through Freedom Road as low at 3.99%. Other colors also available are Granite Black.
Decades of expeditions. Thousands of kilometers of traversing the most challenging terrain. Years of living and evolving with a machine that responds to the mountains. That's how we made the Himalayan, our first dual-purpose motorcycle. Here is how it was built to be tough, versatile, and adaptable to all kind of terrain.
- The Story: Decades of expeditions. Thousands of kilometers of traversing the most challenging terrain. Years of living and evolving with a machine that responds to the mountains. That's how we made the Himalayan, our first dual-purpose motorcycle. Here is how it was built to be tough, versatile, and adaptable to all kind of terrain.
- Adventure-Ready Handling: The half-duplex, split-cradle frame and long travel suspension keep you in harmony with road, rocks, and everything in between.
- Versatile Performance: 800 mm seat height, perfectly-positioned foot pegs and handlebars reduce fatigue and give you a comfortable upright riding position whether you sit or stand.
- Tour-Minded Design: Panniers at the back. Jerry cans in the front. The Himalayan's mounting points let you strap up and set off anytime. The LCD dashboard lets you track everything from miles to maintenance.
- Prepared For Challenges: Upswept silencer and 220 mm of ground clearance keep you clear of all obstacles and ready to take on all kinds of terrain.
- For a Steadfast Ride: Hefty 17 and 21 wheels with dual purpose tyres, for a steady grip on all roads and no roads.
- Switchable ABS: Dual channel ABS as standard with the option of switching it off at the rear wheel for an engaging ride and for more control while riding on off-road surfaces.
- Type: Single cylinder, 4 stroke, air-cooled, SOHC, fuel injection
- Displacement: 411 cc
- Bore x stroke: 78 mm x 86 mm
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Royal Enfield
- Model HIMALAYAN GRAVEL GREY
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Kansas City, MO
- Mileage 5
- Stock Number 1418
- Primary Color GRAVEL GREY
- Price $5,374
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
Engle Motors sells and services BMW, Triumph and Royal Enfield motorcycles. We carry a huge inventory of parts, accessories and riding apparel, all at competitive prices. We have some used bike inventory and will take on some consignment sales for a fee. Stop in to see us if you are nearby or call us anytime to answer any questions you may have.