2021 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650,
- The Story: England, 1960s. Young men and women flock around cafes on their stripped down motorcycles, creating a culture high on style. The #ContinentalGT is a nod to that time. The machine with a story takes one back to the time when motorcycling was all about making a statement.
- Welcome to the '60s : Retro inspired clip-on handlebars. Bump stop seat for maximum styling. On a stripped down classic racer silhouette, resonating the cafe culture.
- Crouch like you mean it: Footrests and handle-bar structured for an aerodynamic riding position. Recesses in the fuel tank for the rider’s knees allow maximum speed and performance.
- Conquer the Corners: At swift twists and turns, trust the café-racer style double cradle frame and twin rear shock absorbers to do the job.
- Rock Safe: Brembo disc brakes for greater stopping power. Pirelli Sport Demon tyres, take those twisted turns with added cornering support.
- Ready for the Ton-Up: Get on the road and ready for ton-ups with the high-performance engine.
- Wheelbase: 1398 mm
- Seat Height: 793 mm
- Ground Clearance: 174 mm
- Rake: 24 deg.
- Trail: 105 mm
- Frame: Twin cradle, tubular steel, 2122 mm x 1024 mm x 744 mm
- Fuel Capacity: 12.5 L
- Kerb Weight: 198 kg (no fuel)
- Front Suspension: 41 mm front fork
- Front Travel: 110 mm travel
- Rear Suspension: Twin coil-over shocks, gas charged with piggy-back reservoirs, 5 stage pre-load adj.
- Rear Travel: 88 mm travel
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Royal Enfield
- Model Continental GT 650
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Tucson, AZ
- Stock Number RE2010
- Primary Color Dr. Mayhem
- Price $6,249
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Cycles Skis & ATVS
Sponsored By Cycles Skis & ATVS
Welcome to Cycles, Skis & ATVs, where the variety of powersports products is second to none. In all of Tucson, AZ, there isn't a friendlier or more knowledgeable staff than ours. We're happy to help you find either the perfect motorcycle, ATV, side by side, service, or parts you've been looking for. Give us a call or stop in — we're always ready to help! Family owned and operated since 1998!