2021 Royal Enfield Continental GT 650, Continental GT 650We are southern AZ’s newest Royal Enfield dealer. CSA is excited to be able to bring these awesome motorcycles back to Tucson.They are perfectly priced to offer a fun, easy to ride experience without having to take out a second mortgage. Whether you are commuting around town or just enjoying the back roads, take your new GT 650 the long way home.Come on down and take a look. We are proud to carry the INT 650, Continental GT 650, Meteor 350, and the Himalayan!Imagine England in the 1960’s. Young men and women flock around cafes on their stripped down motorcycles, creating a culture ripe with style and individuality. The Continental GT 650 is a nod to that time. This machine’s story can transport one back a time when motorcycling was all about making a statementRetro inspired clip-on handlebars, bump stop seat for maximum styling on a stripped down classic racer silhouette, resonating the café culture. Footrests and handle-bar structured for an aerodynamic riding position. Recesses in the fuel thank for the rider’s knees allow maximum speed and performance.You can also get the ball rolling by filling out a credit app on our secure website. Stop spending hours on end repairing your old bike. We love trades, so, bring down your valuables and lower the out the door price on your next bike! You’ll be surprised how motivated we are to work with you and your situation. Thank you for looking at our bikes!We look forward to working with you!
- The Story: England, 1960s. Young men and women flock around cafes on their stripped down motorcycles, creating a culture high on style. The #ContinentalGT is a nod to that time. The machine with a story takes one back to the time when motorcycling was all about making a statement.
- Welcome to the '60s : Retro inspired clip-on handlebars. Bump stop seat for maximum styling. On a stripped down classic racer silhouette, resonating the cafe culture.
- Crouch like you mean it: Footrests and handle-bar structured for an aerodynamic riding position. Recesses in the fuel tank for the rider’s knees allow maximum speed and performance.
- Conquer the Corners: At swift twists and turns, trust the café-racer style double cradle frame and twin rear shock absorbers to do the job.
- Rock Safe: Brembo disc brakes for greater stopping power. Pirelli S
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Royal Enfield
- Model Continental GT 650
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Tucson, AZ
- Stock Number RE2008
- Primary Color Dr. Mayhem
- Price $6,249
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Cycles Skis & ATVS
Sponsored By Cycles Skis & ATVS
Welcome to Cycles, Skis & ATVs, where the variety of powersports products is second to none. In all of Tucson, AZ, there isn't a friendlier or more knowledgeable staff than ours. We're happy to help you find either the perfect motorcycle, ATV, side by side, service, or parts you've been looking for. Give us a call or stop in — we're always ready to help! Family owned and operated since 1998!