2021 Piaggio LIBERTY 150 BIANCO LUNA,
For those seeking something a little more powerful than the 125 cc version, Piaggio developed Liberty 150. Whilst the look and bike itself are identical to its less powerful twin, what's different is the fuel-injected single cylinder engine which, like the rest of the family, benefits from i-get (Italian Green Experience Technology) but delivers a punchy 12.9 hp (9.6 kW) at 7750 rpm and torque of 9.58 ft-lbs (13 Nm) at 5250 rpm. On the environmental side, it also stands up to scrutiny, conforming with Euro 4 standards. On the aesthetics front, it has the same elegant look as the 125 cc and the large diameter tires (16 in front and 14 at the rear) which are such a key element in the design and are a perfect foil to such distinctive visual features as the vertical decorative element on the front shield. Last but not least, the Liberty 150 offers plenty of space for luggage, shopping and the like with a glove box in the rear shield and an underseat compartment large enough to hold a full-face helmet.
- Firing on a full cylinder: The single cylinder which powers the Piaggio Liberty 150 can get up to 12.9 hp (9.6 kW) at 7750 rpm and has a torque of 9.58 ft-lbs (13 Nm) at 5250 rpm. And, despite the power, it is extremely economical when it comes to fuel consumption and harmful emissions, certified Euro 4 by the anti-pollution compliance body.
- A scooter made for two: The driver of the Piaggio Liberty 150 can be sure of experiencing maximum comfort with the perfect seat-footwell-handlebar combination thanks to a seat height of 787 mm, and a front shield which provides plenty of protection, even in rainy weather. The passenger is not forgotten either, with comfortable, solid fold-away footrests and a long, roomy seat.
- Attention to detail: Nothing is left to chance with the Piaggio Liberty 150 from the LED parking lights to the instrument panel which cleverly mixes analogue and digital technology where the large speedometer takes pride of place amongst the LCD multi-function panel. Two compartments create ample storage with a lockable glove box under the rear shield and a space able to easily hold a full-face helmet beneath the seat (accessible by simply pressing a button on the handlebar).
- Engine: Single cylinde
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Piaggio
- Model LIBERTY 150 BIANCO LUNA
- Category Moped
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Thousand Oaks, CA
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number wPIA002410
- Primary Color BIANCO LUNA
- Price $2,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Thousand Oaks Powersports
Sponsored By Thousand Oaks Powersports
We want to earn you business and will match or beat any verified price! Come visit our 15,000 sq.ft. building at 1250 E. THOUSAND OAKS BLVD. THOUSAND OAKS CA. 91362.. Offering Kawasaki, KTM, Triumph, Yamaha, Aprilia, Genuine Scooters, Vespa and Piaggio.
THOUSAND OAKS POWERSPORTS WOULD LIKE TO THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR WEBSITE. All advertised prices exclude government fees and taxes, any finance charges, DOC fees, ADM, electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charges.