- STOPPING POWER: Progressive braking performance comes courtesy of front and rear disc brakes. The result is firm and responsive braking that inspires confidence and sharpens skills in your growing rider.
- SMALL SIZE. BIG PERFORMANCE.: High-performance liquid-cooled two-stroke 64cc engine of the KX™65 motorcycle produces instant throttle response and power throughout the entire rev range. This, along with a six-speed transmission, creates broad power to satisfy any aspiring motocross racer.
- START OFF STRONG: With a high tensile tubular steel semi-double cradle frame and a low 29.9-inch seat height, the KX™65 allows riders to gain experience and build skills on a dependable platform.
- TAME THE TRACK: 33mm conventional fork features four-position adjustable rebound damping and more than eight inches of travel. In the rear, the Uni-Trak® link-mounted shock features fully adjustable spring preload and four-position rebound damping with 9.4 inches of travel.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Kawasaki
- Model KX 65
- Category Mx
- Type Motorcycle
- Location PORT CLINTON, OH
- Primary Color Lime Green
- Price $3,749
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By POWERSPORTS360 of Port Clinton/J&J Sales Company
Sponsored By POWERSPORTS360 of Port Clinton/J&J Sales Company
Dear customer, All Motorcycles, scooters, sport bikes, ATVs, PWCs, and snowmobiles are factory new with full factory warranties from the date of purchase, unless listed as used. Prices are subject to change without notice and are available on in stock units only for delivery. Check for availability as it changes daily. Please call 866-412-2628. Our Sales Department will be glad to assist you with any questions that you may have.