2021 KTM Freeride E-XC,
The KTM FREERIDE E-XC represents the latest generation of electric bikes. It features a brushless 18 kW synchronous motor in a modern FREERIDE chassis with WP XPLOR suspension front and rear, making it outstandingly agile, as well as highly dynamic with great offroad mobility. Featuring an updated brake system for 2021, the KTM FREERIDE E-XC is a true all-rounder for pure fun on every terrain.;
* State-of-the-art electric motor with 18 kW of maximum output;
* Quick change KTM PowerPack with 3.9 kWh capacity;
* Adjustable WP XPLOR 43 front fork with 250 mm of travel;
* Adjustable WP XPLOR PDS rear shock with 260 mm of travel;
* Giant laced wheels 21/18 with anodized aluminum rims;
* New for 2021 FORMULA brakes for improved feeling & performance;
* Street legal and A1 license compliant
- Control Unit: The state-of-the-art control unit is an advanced set of electronics delivering an important contribution toward the responsive yet highly tractable power delivery of the KTM FREERIDE E-XC. It is water cooled in order to ensure reliable function under any conditions.
- Drivetrain: The KTM FREERIDE E-XC's brushless electric motor is controlled by an intelligent, state-of-the-art control unit specifically adapted for this application to guarantee a responsive, yet highly tractable power delivery for maximum riding fun. In fact, the tighter and twistier the tracks, the more fun is to be had: since the full torque is on tap basically from a standstill, which means that neither a gear shift lever nor a clutch are needed, there is no simpler way of riding a motorcycle.With the advanced motor providing 18 kW of peak power in Cross mode 3, the KTM FREERIDE E-XC easily holds its own against many motorcycles with combustion engines. In addition, when Economy mode is selected, the model is able to recuperate deceleration energy during coasting and braking for an additional range boost.At the same time, the KTM FREERIDE E-XC delivers full operational safety without compromise. Even fully submerged in water, there is no electrical hazard from the sophisticated, fully sealed system of the drivetrain and KTM PowerPack.
- Ride Modes: Three different ride modes are available to adjust the powertrain response to different skill levels on a READY TO
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make KTM
- Model Freeride E-XC
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Riverside, CA
- Stock Number K6552
- Primary Color Orange/Blue
- Price $10,699
Estimate Payments1 -
Your Riverside Motorcycle, Spyder Roadster, ATV, UTV, Slingshot, and Personal Watercraft Dealer For All Your Sales, Service, and Parts Needs.