2021 KTM DUKE 200,
Thanks to an ultra-compact single-cylinder 4-stroke power plant and a lightweight tubular chassis, the KTM 200 DUKE packs a mighty punch. An updated predatory design proudly displays its BEAST-inspired DNA and shouts DUKE. Make no mistake - the KTM 200 DUKE is an out-and-out street prowling brawler.
- Engine: Powered by a powerful single-cylinder engine, the KTM 200 DUKE not only delivers intoxicating acceleration but also everyday rideability. Boasting 19 kW (26 hp), it's the most powerful 4-stroke option in its class. Thanks to an updated airbox and exhaust, it meets the highest emission and noise standards, while providing maximum performance.
- Cylinder Head: Just like the 1290 SUPER DUKE R, the four valves in the cylinder head of the KTM 200 DUKE are actuated by two overhead camshafts and ultra-hard, carbon coated cam followers. The result is an ultra-reliable, long-lasting engine that produces next-level power.
- Injection: The intricate engine design, state-of-the-art injection electronics and close-ratio, 6-speed transmission not only help the KTM 200 DUKE to achieve white-knuckle performance, but also extremely low fuel consumption. At the same time, thanks to the regulated catalytic converter, it produces minimal emissions, even when riding at full throttle.
- Exhaust: The KTM 200 DUKE's lightweight and precision-crafted exhaust system comprises of a side exhaust, link pipe and silencer. The three-chamber silencer has been positioned close to the bike's overall center of gravity, improving balance and handling, whilst also delivering smooth, instant and beast-like power. Oh, and it looks angry as hell too.
- Upside-Down Fork: The KTM 200 DUKE comes with ultra-lightweight, high-performance upside-down WP forks as standard. Using the latest technology, these forks not only perform flawlessly when pushed to the limit, but also allow riders to cruise comfortably on longer stretches of tarmac.
- Wheels: 17-inch cast alloy racing wheels help you put the power down with confidence. Utilizing a 110 mm wide tire at the front and an impressive 150 mm at the rear, this pro-spec wheel and tire combination will keep your KTM 200 DUKE glued to the road.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make KTM
- Model DUKE 200
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Cedar Rapids, IA
- Stock Number M33988
- Primary Color WHITE
- Price $3,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Welcome to McGrath Powersports, “Where Fun Begins!”
We are a family owned dealership with over 35 passionate employees, specializing in the sales and service of new and used powersports vehicles and equipment. Not only are we the largest ATV, Motorcycle, Side x Side, and Snowmobile dealer in the area, but McGrath Powersports was named the 2013 Dealer of the Year and is a five-time Top 100 Dealer!