2021 KTM 890 Duke R,
The Super Scalpel: Still agile, but with more punch, the KTM 890 DUKE R takes all the things we love about the KTM 790 DUKE and turns it up to 11. This is a no-compromise mid-weight naked bike, equally at home on mountain roads as it is on the race track, delivering more power, more torque and more Dukeness than any parallel twin that has come before.
- Keeping the KTM 890 DUKE R at the peak of the middleweight fight is a powerful yet compact parallel-twin. Honed to be a more powerful version of the already-impressive KTM 790 DUKE, the KTM 890 DUKE R steps up power and torque levels to suit the aspirations of the most demanding street and track warriors.
- Parallel Performance: Developed from the same parallel twin that powers the KTM 790 DUKE, the KTM 890 DUKE R engine has been worked into a fire-breathing, high-performance midweight titan. With its increased bore and stroke, higher compression and higher max. RPM limit, the KTM 890 DUKE R churns out an impressive new level of horsepower and torque.
- The KTM 890 DUKE R features horizontally split, high pressure cast aluminum crankcases, allowing for reduced wall thickness and weight. A heavier crankshaft and flywheel setup also helps to pump up torque.
- Developed specifically for KTM by DELL'ORTO, new sensors in each throttle body measure the manifold pressure and adjust the mixture accordingly per cylinder, improving throttle response and smoothing out throttle action for more precise throttle inputs.
- A new cylinder head has been developed specifically for the KTM 890 DUKE R to accommodate a set of larger 37 mm intake and 30 mm exhaust valves, while the camshafts feature increased lift and a more aggressive profile. A new balancer shaft has also been added to match the increased RPM and increased rotating mass.
- Full Volume: A stainless-steel thing of beauty. The middle damper centralizes mass and allows for a relatively small muffler that plays a dramatic soundtrack. Hundreds of test bench runs and complex simulations ensured that this exhaust system contributes decisively to the tractable torque curve and excellent emission standards.
- The KTM 890 DUKE R has
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make KTM
- Model 890 Duke R
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Matthews, NC
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 805952
At 10 Cycles, we are powersports enthusiasts, and there's nothing we enjoy more than helping our customers find the kind of fun and adventure that a quality motorcycle or other powersports vehicle can bring. If you're considering financing your new powersports vehicle, you're in good hands with our finance department. We are thrilled to get the opportunity to help you set up a financing plan that gets you out on the road and into the outdoors as soon as possible in the Charlotte Metro area.