2021 KTM 890 DUKE R, STOP IN AND SEE US OR GIVE US A CALL TODAY! 814-539-4114 NOBODY BEATS A CERNICS DEAL!!
Still agile, but with more punch, the KTM 890 DUKE R takes all the things we love about the KTM 790 DUKE and turns it up to 11. This is a no-compromise mid-weight naked bike, equally at home on mountain roads as it is on the race track, delivering more power, more torque and more Dukeness than any parallel twin that has come before.
- Engine: Developed from the same parallel twin that powers the KTM 790 DUKE, the KTM 890 DUKE R engine has been worked into a fire-breathing, high-performance midweight titan. With its increased bore and stroke, higher compression and higher max. RPM limit, the KTM 890 DUKE R churns out an impressive new level of horsepower and torque.
- Engine Case: The KTM 890 DUKE R features horizontally split, high pressure cast aluminum crankcases, allowing for reduced wall thickness and weight. A heavier crankshaft and flywheel setup also helps to pump up torque.
- Cylinder Heads: A new cylinder head has been developed specifically for the KTM 890 DUKE R to accommodate a set of larger 37 mm intake and 30 mm exhaust valves, while the camshafts feature increased lift and a more aggressive profile. A new balancer shaft has also been added to match the increased RPM and increased rotating mass.
- Injectors: Developed specifically for KTM by DELL'ORTO, new sensors in each throttle body measure the manifold pressure and adjust the mixture accordingly per cylinder, improving throttle response and smoothing out throttle action for more precise throttle inputs.
- Pasc Clutch: The slipper clutch allows riders to enter corners confidently without locking up the rear wheel under hard deceleration or when downshifting, while remaining feather-light on the clutch finger.
- Ride-By-Wire: Ride-by-wire processes throttle inputs with the help of electronic sensors and activates the throttle valves, electronically translating the throttle commands of the rider into the best throttle valve positions for the current riding situation. All this means more control when attacking the twisties.
- Pistons: Two forged box pistons featuring three piston rings and a bronze conrod bearing work in tandem to power the beating heart of the KTM 890 DUKE R. T
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make KTM
- Model 890 DUKE R
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Johnstown, PA
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 805846
- Primary Color ORANGE
- Price $11,999