2021 KTM 890 DUKE, STOP IN AND SEE US OR GIVE US A CALL! 814-539-4114 NOBODY BEATS A CERNICS DEAL!!
The KTM ?8?90 DUKE ?redefines the word 'sharp' by adding an extra edge. Powered by an 889 cc parallel-twin nestled into one of the lightest and most compact chassis around, the KTM 890 DUKE boasts the agility you'd expect from a 600 cc?, ?but with the ?meaty punch of a bigger twin. ?It doesn't rewrite the mid-sized naked bike rule book. It obliterates it. ?
- Engine: The LC8c engine shares a great deal of its ferocity with the ultra-sharp KTM 890 DUKE R. Boasting a hard-hitting 115 Hp and 92 Nm, this compact, liquid-cooled 8 valve powerplant, is the most compact twin in class punching way above its weight in terms of output.
- Cylinder Heads: The 8 valve DOHC cylinder head contains twin chain-driven camshafts and one sparkplug per cylinder. Additionally, the camshafts in the KTM 890 DUKE are assembled, which makes them even lighter than forged camshafts. DLC coated finger followers, steel valves and a hydraulic chain tensioner complete the cylinder head assembly.
- Engine Case: The KTM 890 DUKE R features horizontally split, high pressure cast aluminum crankcases, allowing for reduced wall thickness and weight. A heavier crankshaft and flywheel setup also helps to pump up torque.
- Balancer Shafts: No one enjoys unpleasant vibes. That is why the KTM 890 DUKE employs the use of balancer shafts placed in front of the crankshaft and in the cylinder head to ensure the smoothest power delivery and minimal vibration.
- Cylinders: Coated aluminum cylinders are an integral part of the sleeveless engine casing design of this 889 cc parallel twin. This open deck cylinder construction allows for optimal cooling, improved production tolerances and reliability.
- Crankcase: The KTM 890 DUKE features horizontally split crankcases, which are aluminum high pressure cast, allowing for reduced wall thickness, less weight and improved engine cooling.
- Pistons: Bigger box pistons, but lesser weight and oscillating mass sit at the heart of the KTM 890 DUKE. Featuring a pin bearing with bronze bushing, providing better frictions and maximizing the rev-ceiling of the engine.
- PASC Clutch: The slipper clutch a
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make KTM
- Model 890 DUKE
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Johnstown, PA
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 811912
- Primary Color ORANGE
- Price $10,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
NOBODY BEATS A CERNIC'S DEAL! WE WILL SAVE YOU MONEY!