2021 KTM 890 ADVENTURE R, STOP IN AND SEE US OR GIVE US A CALL TODAY! 814-539-4114 NOBODY BEATS A CERNICS DEAL!!
If the best places are the toughest to reach, the KTM 890 ADVENTURE R is the right machine to take you there. Boasting a new engine with increased capacity and added performance, this is a serious travel-capable offroad motorcycle ready for extreme escapes off the beaten track. Using its vast race knowledge and experience, KTM delivers a real-world package aimed at the rider who wants to explore the outer limits of every adventure.
- Engine: The most notable upgrade over its predecessor is the engine. Pumping out impressive power, the engine in the KTM 890 ADVENTURE range boasts a spate of upgrades - most notably, a significant jump in power and torque. Improvements to electronics and pre-muffler also ensure it meets the strictest emissions regulations. This, paired with a 15,000 km service interval and low fuel consumption, makes it ready to hit the long road.
- Cylinder Head: The DOHC cylinder head contains twin chain-driven camshafts and two spark plugs (one per cylinder). The camshafts are assembled, making them lighter than forged camshafts, while the cam profile has been developed to create an especially torquey engine. 1 mm larger intake and exhaust valves as well as reworked ports which have been flow optimized to maximize airflow also aid in delivering peak performance. A new balancer shaft in the cylinder head located between the camshafts matches the increased RPM and increased rotating mass, while a knock sensor has also been fitted to detect knocking combustions and allow for lower octane fuels - perfect for round the world travel.
- Pistons: Lighter, forged box pistons with three piston rings connected by a plain conrod bearing, combine with a DLC coated piston pin for reduced piston weight and less reciprocating mass. Piston cooling is also taken care of by two jets per piston, instead of the previous one per piston. The rotating mass of the crankshaft has been increased by 20% for improved engine behavior at constant speed. In addition, it is beneficial for cornering stability without losing the agile riding feeling.
- Ride-By-Wire: KTM's ride-by-wire system electronically translates the throttle commands of the rider into optimum throttle valve positions for the specific riding situation.
- Gearbox: The 6-speed sequentia
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make KTM
- Model 890 ADVENTURE R
- Category Sport Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Johnstown, PA
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 807014
- Primary Color ORANGE
- Price $14,199
Estimate Payments1 -
NOBODY BEATS A CERNIC'S DEAL! WE WILL SAVE YOU MONEY!