2021 KTM 690 ENDURO R,
Ride from home and feel the adrenaline build while chasing tarmac curves towards your favourite offroad location. No trailer required just twist the throttle of the KTM 690 ENDURO R, which really comes into its own when the dirt begins and the trail gets more extreme. Its lightweight chassis, aggressive styling, and trusted 690 LC4 motor, are enhanced by the latest electronics and WP XPLOR suspension. Master more challenging terrain on this lightweight, high-performance king of versatility.
- Engine: The engine combines powerful acceleration from the very lowest revs with an outstanding free-revving nature and refined engine running. Another big plus: It's extremely economical with fuel.
- Cylinder Head: A lightweight, compact cylinder head contains four valves and a single camshaft placed over the intake valves, with a secondary balancer shaft driven by the timing chain. The intake valves are actuated by finger followers and the exhaust valves by a rocker arm.
- Resonator Chamber: A resonator chamber balances out pulses in the intake tract and makes the throttle response smoother with reduced vibrations.
- Balancer Shaft: Twin balancer shafts, one in front of the crankshaft and the other in the cylinder head, reduce vibration for a smoother ride.
- Piston: The lightweight and durable forged piston is designed to reduce reciprocating mass which improves engine response.
- Conrods: Plain bearings are used in the conrod to ensure a reduced reciprocating mass, which helps the engine run smoother and therefore enhances its lively character.
- Pasc Clutch: The PASC (Power Assist Clutch) ensures the rider needs minimal input to operate it, due to reduced engine torque transferring to the clutch plates. The slipper clutch prevents rear wheel lock-up under aggressive downshifting, which reduces destabilizing rear wheel chatter on the tarmac when braking sharply or decelerating into turns.
- Gearbox: The smooth 6-speed gearbox with Quickshifter+ allows quicker clutchless up and downshifts when you're in the thick of the action. This not only enables the rider to be in more control of the motorcycle by keeping a full grip of the handlebars, but also improves rear wheel traction.&l
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make KTM
- Model 690 ENDURO R
- Category Sport Touring
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Modesto, CA
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 714878
- Primary Color WH
- Price $11,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Honda Kawasaki KTM of Modesto
Sponsored By Honda Kawasaki KTM of Modesto
How do we stay small and sell big? It's simple: years of experience. Our mission is to offer you the latest in motorsports products at the best prices, along with unparalleled service. We pledge to use our best efforts to make your experience both beneficial and enjoyable. Once you give us a try, we're sure you’ll be back for more!