2021 KTM 390 DUKE,
The KTM 390 DUKE is a pure example of what draws so many to the thrill of street motorcycling. This Corner Rocket maximizes enjoyment and user value, taking the honors wherever nimble handling counts. Light as a feather, powerful and packed with state-of-the-art technology, it guarantees a thrilling ride, whether you're fighting your way through the urban jungle or carving your name into a forest of bends.
- Engine: The KTM 390 DUKE engine not only delivers arm-wrenching torque and hair-raising acceleration, but also good manners in everyday use, all with outstanding fuel economy. This lightweight, compact engine really packs a punch and with 32 kW (44 hp) it's one of the most powerful options out there for A2 riders. Thanks to the ingenious intake design and the meticulous fuel injection system, the KTM 390 DUKE is ready and waiting to tear-up the streets and the circuits alike.
- Power & Torque: A bike as compact and nimble as this one, deserves to pack a solid punch. With impressive power and a dry weight of just 149 kg 328.5 lbs, we did it justice. Thanks to the ingenious intake and exhaust system, the 46 mm throttle body and the meticulous fuel injection system, this strong stroker is ready to leave the rest of the traffic behind at the twist of your wrist.
- Slipper Clutch: Not only does the slipper clutch open when the engine back-torque becomes too high, it also assists when you open the throttle. The former prevents rear wheel chatter when braking sharply or decelerating - and gives the wheel just that bit of braking for a controlled rear wheel slide. The latter allows the clutch to be pulled and controlled with just one trigger-happy finger - saving you energy and offering greater control - just like the pros.
- Ride-By-Wire: It's the guarantee of a smooth throttle response, more than simply the absence of a throttle cable. The KTM 390 DUKE's ride-by-wire ensures perfect delivery of the readily available and gut-wrenching torque. It also electronically translates the throttle commands of the rider into throttle valve positions, perfectly suited to the riding conditions, making this the perfect crossover bike for both road and circuit riding.
- Cylinder Head: Just like the KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R, the four valves in the cylinder head of the KTM 390 DUKE are actuated by two overhead camshafts and ultra-hard
- Condition Used
- Year 2021
- Make KTM
- Model 390 DUKE
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Peoria, AZ
- Mileage 5
- Stock Number C275593
- Primary Color SILVER
- Price $5,699
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By GO AZ Motorcycles Peoria
Sponsored By GO AZ Motorcycles Peoria
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
GO AZ Motorcycles in Peoria is proud to represent the premier European motorcycle brands - BMW, Ducati, Triumph, Aprilia, Vespa, Piaggio, Moto Guzzi and Royal Enfield. With a relentless focus on customer service, satisfaction and safety, GO AZ Motorcycles delivers an experience like no other. We offer a variety of new and pre-owned bikes, demo rides, a wide selection of parts, accessories and apparel, and a Service department qualified to work on most models of motorcycles and side-by-sides.