2021 KTM 390 DUKE,
The KTM 390 DUKE is a pure example of what draws so many to the thrill of street motorcycling. This Corner Rocket maximizes enjoyment and user value, taking the honors wherever nimble handling counts. Light as a feather, powerful and packed with state-of-the-art technology, it guarantees a thrilling ride, whether you're fighting your way through the urban jungle or carving your name into a forest of bends.
- Engine: The KTM 390 DUKE engine not only delivers arm-wrenching torque and hair-raising acceleration, but also good manners in everyday use, all with outstanding fuel economy. This lightweight, compact engine really packs a punch and with 32 kW (44 hp) it's one of the most powerful options out there for A2 riders. Thanks to the ingenious intake design and the meticulous fuel injection system, the KTM 390 DUKE is ready and waiting to tear-up the streets and the circuits alike.
- Power & Torque: A bike as compact and nimble as this one, deserves to pack a solid punch. With impressive power and a dry weight of just 149 kg 328.5 lbs, we did it justice. Thanks to the ingenious intake and exhaust system, the 46 mm throttle body and the meticulous fuel injection system, this strong stroker is ready to leave the rest of the traffic behind at the twist of your wrist.
- Slipper Clutch: Not only does the slipper clutch open when the engine back-torque becomes too high, it also assists when you open the throttle. The former prevents rear wheel chatter when braking sharply or decelerating - and gives the wheel just that bit of braking for a controlled rear wheel slide. The latter allows the clutch to be pulled and controlled with just one trigger-happy finger - saving you energy and offering greater control - just like the pros.
- Ride-By-Wire: It's the guarantee of a smooth throttle response, more than simply the absence of a throttle cable. The KTM 390 DUKE's ride-by-wire ensures perfect delivery of the readily available and gut-wrenching torque. It also electronically translates the throttle commands of the rider into throttle valve positions, perfectly suited to the riding conditions, making this the perfect crossover bike for both road and circuit riding.
- Cylinder Head: Just like the KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R, the four valves in the cylinder head of the KTM 390 DUKE are actuated by two overhead camshafts and ultra-hard
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make KTM
- Model 390 DUKE
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Purcellville, VA
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number KT8292
- Primary Color White
- Price $5,699
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By MotoMember
Sponsored By MotoMember
Motomember provides superior customer service and has an entire team that consists of professional sales members, finance experts, service technicians and a knowledgeable parts and accessories staff to support you, our valued customer. Pricing does not include dealer documentation fee of $695. We pride ourselves on having well-trained experts that strive for customer satisfaction. Come in and visit our friendly, reliable and experienced staff.