Details from Seller
The success of the KTM 350 EXC-F has certainly made waves in the industry. Gaining instant recognition on its arrival in 2012 due to its 250-like agility and 450-like power. Ever since then, the 350 EXC-F has gained significantly in performance and torque, as well as handling and agility. This model delivers power even closer to a 450, while getting ever closer to the agility of a 250 - so, the basic idea of this bike is easy to see, and has been a recipe for success right from the start.
- DECALS: Durable in-mold graphics convey the READY TO RACE character of the KTM EXC-F model line
- FRAME: All EXC models feature high-tech, lightweight chromoly steel frames. This includes hydro-formed elements produced by state-of-the-art robot welding. They retain their race-proven geometries, but by redesigning certain areas they now have a higher lateral, longitudinal and torsional stiffness, resulting in better feedback for the rider, playful handling and improved stability. The laterally attached engine head stays (the connection between cylinder, head and frame) are now made of aluminum, reducing vibration and further contributing to precise cornering. The bikes also feature newly designed lateral frame guards with a structured surface, improving grip, while also serving as a heat protector against the muffler on the right side. The subframe is made of extra-light and stable aluminum profiles, weighing less than 2 lbs (900 gr) and is 40 mm longer than before, providing better rear fender stability.
- SWINGARM: The KTM 350 EXC-F's one-piece aluminum swingarm is manufactured using a gravity die-cast production process, offering exceptional strength at the lowest possible weight. The single-component casting process offers low weight, perfect flex behavior and also allows for a large number of geometry solutions.
- WHEELS: KTM uses lightweight, CNC-machined hubs and high-end GIANT rims on all Enduro models, guaranteeing maximum stability and minimum weight. The aluminum spoke nipples feature an innovative design, which conveniently reduces the frequency with which the spokes need to be tightened.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: KTM
- Model: 350 EXC-F
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Hialeah-Miami, FL
- Price: $11,199