2021 KTM 300 XC W TPI,
Take the unrelenting ferocity of an SX bike, add a few extra horsepower and torque, a longer-range fuel tank and an 18 rear wheel to accommodate more rubber, and you're well-armed to dominate the dirt. In a nutshell, the KTM 300 XC TPI is arguably the most accomplished cross-country racer available.
- Engine: The 300 cc 2-stroke engine is known and respected for offering the most powerful 2-stroke performance in its segment. Thanks to state-of-the-art engineering, innovative 2-stroke design and revolutionary TPI fuel injection technology, the powerplant is more refined than ever before. The compact and lightweight 2-stroke is a great choice for all Enduro riders searching for easy-to-ride Enduro performance with the power and torque to conquer the most extreme climbs.
- Cylinder: The KTM 300 XC TPI cylinder has a bore of 72mm and is fitted with a state-of-the-art power valve, which provides really smooth and controllable power characteristics. For the EFI application the cylinder features two lateral domes that hold the fuel injectors supplying fuel into the rear transfer ports. The downstream injection guarantees excellent atomization of the fuel with the upstreaming air. Thus the loss of unburnt fuel is minimal for fewer emissions, a more efficient combustion and reduced fuel consumption. A little tube in the back of the cylinder is connected with an intake pressure sensor, which supplies pressure data to the control unit.
- Crankcases And Engine Covers: The compact engine cases are manufactured using a high pressure die-cast production process which helps with weight reduction, while retaining strength and durability. The design allows for optimal shaft arrangements close to the center of gravity, resulting in ideal mass centralization and easier ride-ability. The engine covers feature a smart surface structure which reduces wear caused by the rider's boots, keeping them looking as fresh as the day you bought your XC TPI.
- Transmission: A robust 6-speed semi-close transmission features gear ratios perfectly in sync with the 300's power band. An advanced ´No Dirt´ gear shift lever design prevents mud and sand from jamming the joint of the lever and guarantees trouble-free shifting.
- Balancer Shaft: Say goodbye to numb feet and hands. This engine design allows the implementation of a lateral balancer sha
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make KTM
- Model 300 XC W TPI
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Johnstown, PA
- Stock Number 329262
- Primary Color ORANGE
- Price $10,199