Details from Seller
Whether its power-to-weight or power and control, the KTM 250 SX is the perfect combination of all that counts. Featuring a high-performance 2-stroke engine fitted within a state-of-the-art chassis, this powerhouse is undoubtedly the fastest 250 cc 2-stroke on track. This proven race weapon is the right choice for those who thrive on that glorious 2-stroke sound while smashing out one hot lap after the next.
- Engine: The engine of the KTM 250 SX features the latest 2-stroke technology, with a counter-balance shaft for low engine vibration, as well as a reliable hydraulically operated DDS clutch. It has a twin-valve controlled power valve, which contributes massively to making the KTM 250 SX engine the most competitive 2-stroke in its class. Powering through its 5-speed transmission truly is an exhilarating experience.
- Cylinder: The cylinder on the KTM 250 SX has a bore of 66.4 mm and is fitted with a Twin-Valve powervalve system. The exhaust port is machined for precise power valve function, providing excellent overall power delivery. By using the two supplied springs, the power characteristics can be changed quickly and easily, ensuring optimal settings for different tracks and rider preference. The lateral cylinder head brackets are made of aluminum and reduce vibration to levels of near insignificance.
- Crankcases And Engine Covers: The compact engine cases are manufactured using a high pressure die-cast production process that helps with weight reduction, while retaining strength and durability. The design allows for optimal shaft arrangements closer to the center of gravity, resulting in perfect mass centralization and easier rideability. The engine covers feature a smart surface structure that reduces wear caused by the rider's boots, keeping them looking as fresh as the day you bought it.
- Transmission: The engine has a strong 5-speed gearbox built to suit any kind of motocross track. The gear ratios were developed specifically to match the power delivery of the 250 cc engine. The gearbox also features a 'no-dirt' gear shifter. Similar to the foot peg design, it prevents the build-up of dirt and ensures the next gear is always available, no matter what the conditions.
- Balancer Shaft: No more numb hands and feet. This engine design allows for the addition of a lateral balancer shaft, which helps keep engine vi
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: KTM
- Model: 250 SX
- Category: Competition
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Mansfield, OH
- Stock Number: 21Z297723
- Price: $8,399