2021 KTM 200 DUKE, Thanks to an ultra-compact single-cylinder 4-stroke power plant and a lightweight tubular chassis, the KTM 200 DUKE packs a mighty punch. An updated predatory design proudly displays its BEAST-inspired DNA and shouts DUKE. Make no mistake - the KTM 200 DUKE is an out-and-out street prowling brawler.* Price shown is based on the manufacturer's suggested retail price (MSRP) and is subject to change. MSRP excludes destination charges, optional accessories, applicable taxes, installation, setup and/or other dealer costs.*
Thanks to an ultra-compact single-cylinder 4-stroke power plant and a lightweight tubular chassis, the KTM 200 DUKE packs a mighty punch. An updated predatory design proudly displays its BEAST-inspired DNA and shouts DUKE. Make no mistake - the KTM 200 DUKE is an out-and-out street prowling brawler.
- Engine: Powered by a powerful single-cylinder engine, the KTM 200 DUKE not only delivers intoxicating acceleration but also everyday rideability. Boasting 19 kW (26 hp), it's the most powerful 4-stroke option in its class. Thanks to an updated airbox and exhaust, it meets the highest emission and noise standards, while providing maximum performance.
- Cylinder Head: Just like the 1290 SUPER DUKE R, the four valves in the cylinder head of the KTM 200 DUKE are actuated by two overhead camshafts and ultra-hard, carbon coated cam followers. The result is an ultra-reliable, long-lasting engine that produces next-level power.
- Injection: The intricate engine design, state-of-the-art injection electronics and close-ratio, 6-speed transmission not only help the KTM 200 DUKE to achieve white-knuckle performance, but also extremely low fuel consumption. At the same time, thanks to the regulated catalytic converter, it produces minimal emissions, even when riding at full throttle.
- Exhaust: The KTM 200 DUKE's lightweight and precision-crafted exhaust system comprises of a side exhaust, link pipe and silencer. The three-chamber silencer has been positioned close to the bike's overall center of gravity, improving balance and handling, whilst also delivering smooth, instant and beast-like power. Oh, and it looks angry as hell too.
- Upside-Down Fork: The KTM 200 DUKE comes with ultra-lightweight, high-performance upsid
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make KTM
- Model 200 DUKE
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Scottsdale, AZ
- Mileage 5
- Stock Number C035015
- Primary Color ORANGE
- Price $3,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By GO AZ Motorcycles
Sponsored By GO AZ Motorcycles
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
GO AZ motorcycles, where everyday is demo day! AZ's largest motorcycle dealership representing the best brands in the world - Aprilia, BMW, Ducati, Indian, Honda, Husqvarna, Kawasaki, KTM, Piaggio, Royal Enfield, Slingshot, Triumph, Vespa, Ural, and Zero. Named the #1 dealership in North America for 2013 and 2014, GO AZ Motorcycles has a relentless focus on customer service, satisfaction and safety. We offer both new and pre-owned bikes, wide selection of parts, accessories & service dept!