2021 KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R,
Having shed its skin, the KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R is now a leaner, meaner and an even more menacing hyper-naked bike than ever before. Mounted into an all-new chassis, beats an updated version of the renowned 75 degree, 1301 cc LC8, V-Twin heart, taking THE BEAST to the next level.
- Engine: If it ain't broken, don't fix it. But by all means, make it meaner! Boasting increased horsepower and torque, the 1301 cc LC8, V-Twin has undergone a subtle yet impactful development. Optimized to be lighter but retaining its torquey character, this powerhouse is the benchmark of V-twin evolution. And with new engine and linkage mounts that add to the overall structure of the entire package - it quite literally is the part that holds THE BEAST together.
- Engine Case: Thinner engine casings and revised water and oil cooler mounts have resulted in a 0.8 kg (1.7 lbs) weight saving. Oil delivery has also been improved by way of a lightweight aluminum oil line, eliminating the need for a double wall system. Additionally, the engine carrier bracket and linkage mount have been integrated into the engine case, allowing for a stiffer connection. This has also resulted in a 5 mm higher swingarm pivot for improved stability and anti-squat.
- Injectors: New topfeeder injectors and 56 mm throttle bodies provide an improved air to fuel mixture at high rpms. This results in more torque and better fuel economy throughout the rev range.
- Twin Spark Ignition: When it comes to burning fuel efficiently, two sparks are better than one. The twin spark ignition system makes use of more powerful ignition coils and two sparkplugs in each cylinder head. This makes for an optimized firing sequence, resulting in more power, better control, lower fuel consumption and lower emissions.
- Gearbox: You don't always need big changes to make big differences. In fact, when it comes to the PANKL gearbox, we've made a few small tweaks which have resulted in quicker shift times, shorter shift action and lighter lever modulation. Smoother shift action also comes courtesy of an improved spline shaft and bronzed copper coating on the shift forks. Why do all this? Quite simply - quicker shift times equal faster acceleration.
- Air Intake: To perform like a BEAST, the KTM 1290 SUPER DUKE R needs to breath like a B
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make KTM
- Model 1290 SUPER DUKE R
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Tucson, AZ
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 934667
- Primary Color ORANGE
- Price $18,699
Estimate Payments1 -
Welcome to AZKKT, Inc., Arizona Kawasaki KTM Triumph Tucson, a family owned and operated dealership, where our variety of powersports products is second to none. In all of Tucson, Arizona, there isn't a friendlier or more knowledgeable staff than ours. We're happy to help you find either the perfect recreational vehicle or the parts you've been looking for. Check out our catalogs to see what we have. If you need help in making your selection, call or stop in—we're always ready to help!