2021 INDIAN SCOUT,
- 100 Horses. Unleashed: The liquid-cooled, 69 cu in, 100 hp V-twin delivers punchy acceleration and the power to pass anyone, anywhere.
- Ride With Confidence: A low seat height and a lightweight frame makes for an easy, confident ride at every speed.
- Premium Suspension: Premium front suspension and Pirelli tires provide a sporty feel while absorbing any bumps the road may throw at you.
- Genuine Leather Seat: A comfortable seat designed to withstand the elements while maintaining its natural beauty.
- Inspired By A Classic: Inspired by the original 1920 Scout, with a headlight, handlebars, wheels and fleet-sided fenders that nod to its rich heritage.
- Draped In Chrome: Premium chrome provides plenty of head-turning shine. Make a statement that's sure to get noticed.
- Made Modern: The liquid-cooled engine with electronic fuel injection delivers class-leading horsepower and acceleration, while a responsive 6-speed transmission allows for sporty, aggressive riding.
- Always Charging: The hidden USB port makes it easy to keep your devices in the green, meaning you don't have to sacrifice style for modern function.
- Full Stop: Superior stopping power with ABS standard on all color options.
- Bore x Stroke: 3.898 in x 2.898 in (99 mm x 73.6 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Displacement: 69 cu in (1,133 cc)
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed Loop Fuel Injection / 60 mm Bore
- Engine Type: Liquid Cooled V-Twin (60 degrees)
- Exhaust: Split Dual Exhaust w/ Cross-over
- Gear Ratio (1st): 10.926 : 1
- Gear Ratio (2nd): 7
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Indian
- Model SCOUT
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Tyngsboro, MA
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number IM75296
- Primary Color THUNDER BLACK
- Price $11,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Look no further than Indian Motorcycles of North Boston, a division of Route 3A Motorsports in North Chelmsford, the leading Indian Motorcycle dealership in New England! We offer the best lines in the industry and back it up with our superior Sales, Service, and Parts teams. Our knowledgeable staff is eager to assist you with any questions. Please stop in and talk to one of our friendly and knowledgeable sales staff when you are thinking of purchasing a new or pre-owned motorcycle.