2021 INDIAN SCOUT, DEEP WATER MET., 49ST,
- 100 Horses. Unleashed: The liquid-cooled, 69 cu in, 100 hp V-twin delivers punchy acceleration and the power to pass anyone, anywhere.
- Ride With Confidence: A low seat height and a lightweight frame makes for an easy, confident ride at every speed.
- Premium Suspension: Premium front suspension and Pirelli tires provide a sporty feel while absorbing any bumps the road may throw at you.
- Genuine Leather Seat: A comfortable seat designed to withstand the elements while maintaining its natural beauty.
- Inspired By A Classic: Inspired by the original 1920 Scout, with a headlight, handlebars, wheels and fleet-sided fenders that nod to its rich heritage.
- Draped In Chrome: Premium chrome provides plenty of head-turning shine. Make a statement that's sure to get noticed.
- Made Modern: The liquid-cooled engine with electronic fuel injection delivers class-leading horsepower and acceleration, while a responsive 6-speed transmission allows for sporty, aggressive riding.
- Always Charging: The hidden USB port makes it easy to keep your devices in the green, meaning you don't have to sacrifice style for modern function.
- Full Stop: Superior stopping power with ABS standard on all color options.
- Bore x Stroke: 3.898 in x 2.898 in (99 mm x 73.6 mm)
- Compression Ratio: 10.7:1
- Displacement: 69 cu in (1,133 cc)
- Drive/Driven Clutch: Wet, Multi-Plate
- Electronic Fuel Injection System: Closed Loop Fuel Injection / 60 mm Bore
- Engine Type: Liquid Cooled V-Twin (60 degrees)
- Exhaust: Split Dual Exhaust w/ Cross-over
- Gear Ratio (1st): 10.926 : 1
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Indian
- Model SCOUT, DEEP WATER MET., 49ST
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location St. Louis, MO
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number IN2122
- Primary Color BL
- Price $13,399
Estimate Payments1 -
Let Mungenast Make the Difference! Finding the right bikes for you since 1965.
Come on down to South Lindbergh and check out all of our great brands. And we are here for all of your service and parts needs with OEM Certified technicians.