Details from Seller
The 85cc class bridges the gap between the junior ranks and full-sized motocross, taking emerging riders one step closer to the big leagues. As such, the advanced hardware featured on the larger Husqvarna range is found on the TC 85. Featuring the latests engine and chassis technology, the TC 85 ensures young riders have the confidence to push harder, while maintaining maximum composure on track.
- FRAME: Crafted to provide precise feedback to young riders, the chromium molybdenum steel frame is made using advanced robot welding and hydroformed tubes.
- WP XACT FRONT SUSPENSION: Much like the forks on the larger MX range, the WP XACT consists of a 43mm split fork design using a capsulated air spring in the left leg and the trusted oil damping system in the right leg. These components offer remarkable suspension performance with 280 mm wheel travel.
- WP PDS REAR SHOCK: The WP PDS shock absorber is fitted to the TC 85. PDS meaning "progressive damping system" allows the rear end to stay stable over smaller bumps or rough terrain while also soaking up bigger hits with ease.
- SUBFRAME: Made from lightweight aluminium, the subframe features a short and compact profile. The profile not only contributes to the overall low weight but also improves mass centralisation.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Husqvarna
- Model: TC 85 17/14
- Category: Mx
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Hialeah-Miami, FL
- Engine Type: Blue (Dark)
- Price: $6,199