Details from Seller
With the agility of a 250 and a 450-rivalling power-to-weight ratio, the FX 350 strikes a competitive balance between power and handling. This appeals to both professional and amateur riders alike, making for a more user-friendly riding experience in all conditions. It is this versatility, paired with intelligent traction and launch control, which makes the FX 350 one of the most multitalented offroad motorcycles on the market.
- Engine: The 350 cc DOHC engine weighs in at only 60 pounds and has a maximum power that rivals most 450 cc machines. The engine is specifically designed with performance, weight and mass centralization as key criteria. As a result, all shaft arrangements are positioned to allow oscillating masses to occupy the ideal center of gravity while all parts are engineered to offer the best possible performance while adding the least possible weight.
- Cylinder Head: The FX 350 features an advanced DOHC cylinder head layout meticulously engineered to deliver every fraction of performance. The internals feature polished camshafts and DLC coated finger followers, resulting in minimal friction and unsurpassed overall performance, allowing the engine to rev freely to 13,400 rpm.
- Cylinder & Piston: An 88 mm bore and 57.5 mm stroke cylinder features a compression ratio of 14.2:1 and a large diameter yet lightweight forged bridged-box-type piston. As a result, the low oscillating mass delivers exceptional power, high revs and a very wide power band.
- Crankshaft: At the heart of the high-output, high-revving FX 350 engine is a crankshaft featuring a plain big end bearing featuring two force-fitted bearing shells, ensuring maximum reliability and durability, guaranteeing long service intervals of 100 hours.
- Functional Bodywork: Clean, Swedish-inspired design and ergonomics are tailored to deliver exceptional comfort and control, enabling riders to perform at the highest level for extended periods of time. As a result of extensive testing, the slim contact points make shifting between riding positions easier and allow the rider to flow with movement. The flat seat profile, together with the seat cover texture, deliver superior comfort and control in all conditions.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Husqvarna Motorcycles
- Model: FX 350
- Category: Dirt Bike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Hamburg, NJ
- Primary Color: White
- Secondary Color: Blue
- Price: $10,699