Details from Seller
The FE 350 is known for its versatility in all types of terrain. With a lightweight chassis and enhanced all-round performance, it possesses 450-rivalling power-to-weight ratio, while keeping the light and agile feel of a 250. Already a preferred choice for those wanting a perfect balance of weight and power, the motorcycle combines premium WP suspension, innovative electronics and comfortable ergonomics, along with a host of other innovative refinements that make the FE 350 second to none when the going gets tough.
- Engine: When it comes to versatility, the DOHC 350 cc engine is second to none. By sharing much of its architecture with the 250 cc engine, the FE 350 delivers a fine balance between 450-rivaling power and lightweight 250 handling.
- Cylinder Head: The FE 350 features an advanced DOHC cylinder head layout meticulously engineered to deliver performance and reliability. Internally, the DOHC layout features polished camshafts and low-friction DLC coated finger followers. Together with the lightweight titanium valves - 36.3 mm intake and 29.1 mm exhaust - they aid in delivering optimal performance.
- Cylinder And Piston: The 88 mm bore and 57.5 mm stroke cylinder features a compression ratio of 13.5:1 and a large diameter yet lightweight forged bridged-box-type piston. As a result, the low oscillating mass delivers exceptional power, high revs and a broadly usable power band.
- Crankshaft: The crankshaft is optimised for overall reliability to guarantee long service intervals of 135 hours. This has been made possible by a bushing-type bearing at the connecting rod and two force-fitted bearing shells at the big-end bearing. Additionally, an oil supply to the main bearing is integrated within the engine casing.
- Frame: The chromium molybdenum steel frame is expertly crafted using laser-cut, robot-welded, hydro-formed tubes, ensuring the highest level of precision and quality. The specifically crafted geometry utilises advanced longitudinal and torsional flex characteristics, for unparalleled rider feedback, energy absorption and exceptional straight-line stability. The cylinder head mountings are made of forged aluminium, improving handling and comfort. The premium blue powder coated frame feature
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Husqvarna Motorcycles
- Model: FE350
- Category: Dual Sport
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Pasco, WA
- Primary Color: WHITE
- Price: $10,699