Details from Seller
TheFE 501 is refined in the most impressive way and houses the strongest engine in the Husqvarna enduro range. Despite having large internal moving components, a counter balance shaft keeps vibration to a minimum, so you can enjoy its seemingly limitless power for hours on end. The map select switch is a great rider aid, allowing you to change the power characteristics to best suit riding conditions. As on all Husqvarna Motorcycles, high quality finishes and premium components ensure the FE 501 meets the highest levels of quality and craftsmanship.
- Engine: The most powerful engine in the Husqvarna Motorcycles FE line-up, the 510.4 cc power plant is more advanced than ever while only weighing 64.8 lbs. Delivering colossal performance in all conditions, the FE 501 can be controlled using a number of advanced electronic rider aids such as traction control. while a handlebar-mounted map select switch alters power delivery to suit terrain and skill levels.
- Cylinder Head: The SOHC cylinder head is incredibly compact and lightweight using a short profile with the camshaft located as close to the center of gravity as possible, significantly improving handling and agility. The lightweight valves are actuated via a rocker arm and feature timing specifically designed to deliver precise levels of torque and throttle response. 40 mm titanium intake valves, 33 mm steel exhaust valves, low-friction DLC coating on the rocker arm and low-friction chain guides offer the optimum efficiency and reliability.
- Cylinder And Piston: The lightweight aluminium cylinder features a 95 mm bore and a lightweight Konig forged bridge-box-type piston. This is perfectly matched to the high compression combustion chamber, producing very little oscillating mass. The high compression ratio of 12.75:1 reduces vibration and engine knocking, further increasing rider control and comfort.
- Crankcases: The crankcases are designed to house the shaft arrangements and internals of the engine in the best possible position, centralizing masses for a lightweight handling feel. High-pressure die cast production processes result in a thin but reliable wall thickness and keeping weight to a minimum.
- Frame: The chromium molybdenum steel frame is exper
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Husqvarna Motorcycles
- Model: FE 501
- Category: Dual Sport
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Pasco, WA
- Primary Color: WHITE
- Price: $11,299