2021 Husqvarna Motorcycles 701 SUPERMOTO,
With 74 hp, advanced electronics and a state-of-the-art chassis, the 148 kg 701 Supermoto captures the thrill of the race track and brings the pure riding essence of Supermoto to the street.
- Frame: The lightweight trellis frame is made of high-grade chromium-molybdenum steel and developed to ensure precise handling and instil complete confidence. Detailed feedback is transmitted to the rider thanks to precisely calculated torsional rigidity and longitudinal flex.
- Polyamide Rear Subframe And Tank: The self-supporting rear subframe with integrated 13 litre fuel tank is perfectly positioned for the best possible weight distribution. Produced in a thermoplastic rotational moulding process, the single-piece construction weighs only 5.2 kg and is made of high-strength polyamide.
- WP Suspension (Front): The WP APEX split fork has 215 mm wheel travel, and features improved damping and an easier setup than traditional forks thanks to the separate damping circuits in the fork legs. The left leg is dedicated to compression damping, while the right fork leg is for rebound damping.
- WP Suspension (Rear): The fully adjustable WP APEX rear shock absorber features rebound damping adjustment as well as a high and low compression damping adjustment. The 250 mm rear wheel travel guarantees perfect control in every condition, be it on tight and twisty mountain roads or in crowded city centres.
- The single overhead camshaft, liquid cooled, single cylinder engine features the latest in design and electronic technology. An outstanding maximum power output of 55 kW (74 hp) at 8,000 rpm and torque of 73,5 Nm at 6,500 rpm leave the rider in no doubt of the performance packed inside this lightweight unit.
- The compact design of the single overhead camshaft, 4-valve cylinder head features 42 mm intake valves and 34 mm exhaust valves actuated by a robust rocker arm system which delivers precise valve timing at high engine speeds. Ignition is via a dual spark plug layout, each of which has an individual ignition timing control for optimal fuel combustion in the large bore combustion chamber.
- The Keihin electronic fuel injec
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Husqvarna Motorcycles
- Model 701 SUPERMOTO
- Category Competition
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Riverside, CA
- Stock Number H5807
- Primary Color Gray
- Price $12,099
Estimate Payments1 -
Your Riverside Motorcycle, Spyder Roadster, ATV, UTV, Slingshot, and Personal Watercraft Dealer For All Your Sales, Service, and Parts Needs.