2021 Husqvarna Motorcycles 701 ENDURO,
With the ability to conquer urban environments and treacherous offroad terrain with equal composure, the 701 ENDURO reaches the next level of versatility. Bred from decades of enduro world championship-winning pedigree and mixed with over a century of motorcycle expertise, the 701 ENDURO combines high performance with typical Swedish functionality in a stylish and modern design.
- Polyamide Rear Subframe And Tank: The self-supporting rear subframe with integrated 13 litre fuel tank is perfectly positioned for the best possible weight distribution. Produced in a thermoplastic rotational moulding process, the single-piece construction weighs only 5.2 kg and is made of high-strength polyamide.
- Frame: The lightweight trellis frame is made of high-grade chromium-molybdenum steel and developed to ensure precise handling and instil complete confidence in the rider. Detailed feedback is transmitted to the rider thanks to precisely calculated torsional rigidity and longitudinal flex.
- WP Suspension (Rear): The high performance WP XPLOR rear shock absorber is completely adjustable for compression and rebound. Connected to a linkage system with offroad geometry and 250 mm of rear wheel travel, the system ensures unbeatable all-terrain capability.
- WP Suspension (Front): The WP XPLOR front fork provides 250 mm wheel travel and capable performance specifically aimed at enduro type riding. The forks consists of an open cartridge layout with a spring in each circuit and split damping functions with the left leg dedicated to compression damping and right fork leg rebound damping.
- Engine: The single overhead camshaft, liquid cooled, single cylinder engine features the latest in design and electronic technology. An outstanding maximum power output of 55 kW (74 hp) at 8,000 rpm and torque of 73,5 Nm at 6,500 rpm leave the rider in no doubt of the performance packed inside this lightweight unit.
- Cylinder Head: The compact design of the single overhead camshaft, 4-valve cylinder head features 42 mm intake valves and 34 mm exhaust valves actuated by a robust rocker arm system which delivers precise valve timing at high engine speeds. Ignition is via a dual spark plug lay
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Husqvarna Motorcycles
- Model 701 ENDURO
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Riverside, CA
- Stock Number H5806
- Primary Color BLUE
- Price $12,099
Estimate Payments1 -
Your Riverside Motorcycle, Spyder Roadster, ATV, UTV, Slingshot, and Personal Watercraft Dealer For All Your Sales, Service, and Parts Needs.