2021 HONDA TRAIL 125ABS NOT IN STOCK,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Ready For Adventures, Big And Small;
How do you make the world’s favorite motorcycle even better? How about a dual-sport version that’s adventure ready? Meet the new 2021 Honda Trail125 ABS, a thoroughly modern take on our original Honda Trail 90 and Trail 110 models. Like the other members of our miniMOTO family (the Super Cub, Monkey, and Grom), the Trail125 ABS is built for the way we ride today—except with this bike, you can ride even more places. Rugged construction. Plenty of ground clearance. Light weight. Plus, our world-famous semi-automatic, no-clutch transmission. It all adds up to a machine that’s a blast around town, and even more fun on a dirt road. So what are you waiting for? Since our first Trail 90 more than 50 years ago, riders have known that it’s not the size of the bike in your next adventure; it’s how much adventure is in your bike!
- 125cc Fuel-Injected Engine: Nobody can match Honda's reputation for engines, and even though the Trail 125 ABS is relatively compact, it's a giant in terms of performance and reliability. Air cooling keeps it super simple, too.
- Easy To Park: Because the Trail 125 ABS is compact, it's easy to park in the city, to load and unload from a motorhome, and to store when you're not riding. There's always room for a Trail 125!!
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes: The Trail 125 ABS features a 220mm front single disc brake for excellent stopping power, along with a 190mm rear disc. There's even standard front-wheel ABS.
- Upswept Exhaust And Intake: Dirt bikes keep their intake and exhaust up high for better clearance and to keep them further from dirt and water. That's what we've done with the Trail 125 ABS too. The exhaust also features a heat shield, and make
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model TRAIL 125ABS NOT IN STOCK
- Category Dual Sport
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Litchfield, IL
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 2021 TRAIL 125 ABS
- Primary Color RED
- Price $3,899
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Niehaus Cycle Sales, Inc.
Sponsored By Niehaus Cycle Sales, Inc.