2021 HONDA Super Cub C125 ABS,
- 125cc Fuel-Injected Engine: Nobody can match Honda's reputation for engines, and even though the Super Cub is relatively compact, it's a giant in terms of performance and reliability.
- Easy To Park: Because the Super Cub is compact, it's easy to park in the city, and to store when you're not riding. There's always room for a Super Cub!
- Hydraulic Front Disc Brake: The Super Cub features a 220mm front single disc brake for excellent stopping power. There's even standard front-wheel ABS.
- Four-Speed Semi-Automatic Transmission: The Super Cub features a four-speed semi-automatic transmission that you shift with your left foot, like a traditional motorcycle. But here's the unique feature: there's no clutch to worry about—you just toe and go.
- Electric Seat Opener: Need to release the seat latch for a fill-up? Just press a button—the lock is all electronically controlled on the Super Cub.
- LED Lighting: Old-school light bulbs may have been great in 1959, but 60 years later the Super Cub comes with a modern LED lighting package.
- Smart Key: Just like our top-of-the-line Gold Wing, the Super Cub uses a convenient smart-key ignition.
- Step-Through Chassis: This is one of the key design elements which made the original Cub so popular. The Super Cub's step-through design incorporates frontal bodywork to help shield you from the wind and road splash. It's not only super convenient, but makes it easy to get on and off the bike.
- Low Seat Height: At just 30.7 inches, the Super Cub's super-low seat makes it easy to flat-foot it in parking lots or at stop lights.
- Multi-Function Digital Instruments: Retro meets modern in the Super Cub's instruments. The faired-in handlebar-mounted features speedometer, odometer, A&B trip meters, fuel gauge, clock, and indicator for low/high beam.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model Super Cub C125 ABS
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Willmar, MN
- Stock Number 10936
- Primary Color PEARL NEBULA RED
- Price $3,749
Estimate Payments1 -
Parts, Service, Sales, and Financing for ATVs, Utility Vehicles, On and Off Road Motorcycles, Personal Watercraft, and Snowmobiles. While you're here check out our full line of riding apparel! Join in the Fun! Mon, Tues, Wed & Fri 9-5:30, Thurs 9-7 and Sat 8-3.