The Honda Rebel 500 is a bike that breaks out from the world of traditional motorcycle style and escapes from the boring boulevard drone. It all starts with a narrow 471cc twin-cylinder engine with plenty of user-friendly power. The blacked-out look, light weight, and low seat height are winners everywhere, and features like Honda's slip/assist clutch help make riding more enjoyable. And where some cruiser-class bikes are only fun if you ride slow, the Rebel 500 is happy to kick it up a notch. You can even get anti-lock brakes. Plus, for 2021, we've added fresh new colors, and our new Rebel 500 ABS SE, a version that comes with a selection of some of our most popular accessories, pre-installed, like our Black Diamond-Stitch Seat, Black Fork Boots and Covers, and a Black Headlight Cowl. So don't let anyone put you into a cage--discover a new Rebel 500 and escape the ordinary.
• LOW SEAT HEIGHT: When it comes to seat heights, almost everyone likes them lower. At just 27.2 inches, the Rebel has one of the lowest seats in anyone's lineup. It's comfortable when you ride, and it makes it easier to flat-foot it at stoplights or in parking lots.
• LIGHT WEIGHT: Starting at just 408 pounds with a full tank of fuel, the Rebel 500 is a lot more fun and friendly to ride than some bigger machines--perfect if you're just getting started, or if you're looking for a nimble bike. The light overall weight and a low center of gravity help performance, too.
• NARROW: Super-narrow, especially at the critical tank/seat junction, the Rebel makes it easier to get on and off the bike, and to put your feet down at stops. Plus, the Rebel fits a wide variety of riders.
• SLIPPER/ASSIST CLUTCH: Developed and perfected in Honda's racing machines, the slipper/assist clutch means you get a lighter clutch pull at the lever, but a solid lockup when you release the lever and apply power. It's technology that reduces clutch effort at the bar by about 30 percent.
• SUPERIOR HANDLING: A lot of today's motorcycles look great standing still, but disappoint once the road gets twisty. At Honda, we set high standards for the way all our bikes handle and feel, and the Rebel is a perfect example--we've paid just as much attention to the way this bike corners and handles as we have its knockout styling.
• 2.9-GALLON FUEL TANK: One of the key items in motorcycle design is the fuel tank. Holding 2.9 gallons, the Rebel's iconic fuel-tank shape is timeless, but functionally it also teams up with the bike's great fuel efficiency to give you plenty of range.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model Rebel 500 ABS SE
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Pompano Beach, FL
- Price $6,799
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Riva Motorsports Pompano Beach
Sponsored By Riva Motorsports Pompano Beach
WHY CHOOSE RIVA MOTORSPORTS
Riva Motorsports Superstore is your premier dealership for Motorsports with the largest inventory in South Florida. We are an authorized dealer for top brands like Yamaha, Sea-Doo, Honda, Kawasaki, Can-Am, KTM and Suzuki. We also offer pre-owned brands like Harley, Triumph, Ducati, Indian and more. Check out our new & used inventory and get into the Motorcycle, Watercraft, ATV, UTV, Dirt Bike or Boat that you have always wanted. We are located in sunny Pompano Bch, Fl. We would love to help you get into your next dream machine. Contact us and let us show you why choosing Riva Motorsports Superstore is the way to ride.