Details from Seller
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Escape The Ordinary;
The Honda Rebel 500 is a bike that breaks out from the world of traditional motorcycle style and escapes from the boring boulevard drone. It all starts with a narrow 471cc twin-cylinder engine with plenty of user-friendly power. The blacked-out look, light weight, and low seat height are winners everywhere, and features like Honda's slip/assist clutch help make riding more enjoyable. And where some cruiser-class bikes are only fun if you ride slow, the Rebel 500 is happy to kick it up a notch. You can even get anti-lock brakes. Plus, for 2021, we've added fresh new colors, and our new Rebel 500 ABS SE, a version that comes with a selection of some of our most popular accessories, pre-installed, like our Brown Diamond-Stitch Seat, Black Fork Boots and Covers, and a Black Headlight Cowl. So don't let anyone put you into a cage—discover a new Rebel 500 and escape the ordinary.
- Blacked-Out Style: The Rebel is a blank canvas for your self expression. But unlike the canvas you buy at the art store, this one's not boring white. As is, its blacked-out engine pieces, frame, and bodywork elements look great during the day and even better at night.
- Blacked-Out Muffler: Forget about having to polish chrome—the Rebel's blacked-out exhaust system blends perfectly with the bike's overall look. And maybe the biggest plus? The awesome sound that's so important to the riding experience.
- Classic Instrument Shape: Another iconic element combining traditional and new, the Rebel's instruments take a classic shape and fill it with totally up-to-date digital LCD information. The instruments include a gear-position indicator and a fuel-consumption display.
- Four-Bulb Headlight: Another critical item in motorcycle design is the headligh
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: Rebel 500
- Category: Cruiser
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: PENINSULA, OH
- Stock Number: CTH21066
- Primary Color: Matte Gray Metallic, Matte Pea
- Price: $6,299