2021 HONDA Rebel 1100 DCT,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
The New Rebel 1100: Chill. And Thrill.;
Honda's new 2021 Rebel 1100 is going to change the way you think about cruisers. Sure, it has the low seat height, twin-cylinder engine and relaxed riding position that make cruiser-class machines so timelessly popular. But it also has something most cruisers lack: genuine arm-straightening performance, and a chassis and suspension that let you dial up the pace when the road gets twisty. Plus, since the Rebel 1100 out performs just about any cruiser, we didn't fall into the trap of just making it look like grandpa's sled either. Forget the chrome-and-fringe bling: this Rebel is a whole new take on how a cruiser should look. Every one comes equipped with our anti-lock brake system and cruise control. And every one rips with our Unicam® engine. You can choose between our revolutionary automatic DCT transmission or a conventional six-speed manual. Ride it on the weekends. Ride it at night. On the boulevard or in the canyons. Dress it up or dress it down with our extensive line of Honda accessories. The new Rebel 1100 can do it all—and you'll have a blast doing it.
- 1084cc Twin-Cylinder Engine: The Rebel 1100 sports an engine that redefines what a modern cruiser can and should be. The parallel-twin design is narrow, and delivers torque everywhere from idle to redline. Proven in our Africa Twin, you'll have plenty of power grunt down low, but the Rebel 1100 cruises easy and revs like nothing else in the class.
- Unicam Engine Design: Honda's exclusive Unicam® engine design helps us give the Rebel 1100 a compact cylinder head for optimal engine placement. But the engine also benefits from superior performance, thanks to the entire cylinder-head layout. It's the best of both worlds!
- 270-Degree-Phase Crank: Most twins use a 180-degree c
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model Rebel 1100 DCT
- Category Cruiser
- Type Motorcycle
- Location New Richmond, WI
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number HM002024
- Primary Color RED METALLIC
- Price $9,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By St. Croix Power Sports
Sponsored By St. Croix Power Sports
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
St Croix Power Sports is a local business with decades of experience in the motorsports industry. Our primary goal is to offer exceptional customer service, and to provide our customers with the highest quality motorsports vehicles.