2021 HONDA NC750X,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
The New Nc750x: Do It All, And Better Than Ever;
Specialization may be fine for something like golf clubs, but we think great motorcycles should be able to do it all. Case in point: The 2021 Honda NC750X. This is a bike is for motorcyclists who appreciate both versatility and virtuosity in their adventure machines. This year, we've given this model some big improvements. More power. A larger integrated storage area. Lighter weight, and a lower seat height. Plus some huge technologic upgrades like throttle by wire, selectable riding modes, new instruments, a new frame, upgraded bodywork, and standard ABS. At its heart, the twin-cylinder engine produces a broad torque curve as well, making it a joy to ride. And you can choose from two transmissions: a conventional manual-clutch six-speed, or Honda's revolutionary automatic DCT. Either way, this latest NC750X is going to be the perfect one-bike choice for the rider who wants to do it all.
- Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC): With Honda Selectable Torque Control (HSTC) you can choose a level which allows some rear-wheel spin—on gravel or dirt for instance—or pick a second level which reduces wheel spin, particularly on slippery roads. It's a great feature that helps make the NC750X even more versatile. (Available on DCT model only.)
- Throttle By Wire: New for 2021, the NC750X now features throttle-by-wire (TBW) technology. That also lets us give you four selectable engine power-delivery modes: Standard, Rain, Sport, and an additional user-customizable setting.
- 41mm Fork: With 5.4 inches of travel, you get a perfect balance between a long-distance and a short-hop street machine. This gives it a wide range of capability, good handling and helps inspire confidence.
- Disc Brakes With Combined ABS: Single
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model NC750X
- Category Standard
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Kendallville, IN
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number NC7500156
- Primary Color RED
- Price $8,499
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports
Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports
Price includes your $0 estimated trade-in value. Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.