Details from Seller
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Swing By On A Monkey;
When the first Honda Monkey swung onto the scene in the 1960s, it was an instant hit. But times change – and this Monkey has evolved. Looking for a better everyday way to get around town? The 2021 Honda Monkey just might be your machine. Need something practical to scoot around on once you’ve parked a bigger vehicle? This little primate is made for the job. Or maybe you’re just looking for the best time you can have on 125cc’s of pure fun. Yep. That’s the Monkey, without a doubt. Available in eye-catching Pearl Nebula Red or cool Pearl Glittering Blue. There’s an ABS version too. We guarantee you’ll go bananas over it.
- 125cc Fuel-Injected Engine: Nobody can match Honda's reputation for engines, and even though the Monkey may be compact, this single-overhead-cam design is a giant in terms of performance and reliability.
- Easy To Park: Because of the Monkey's miniature stature, it's easy to park in the city, and to store when you're not riding. There's always room for a Monkey!
- Fuel Capacity: Got a small fuel budget? The Monkey will make it look gigantic. With a 1.5-gallon tank and incredible fuel efficiency, every fill-up will take you farther than you ever thought possible.
- Hydraulic Disc Brakes: The Monkey features 220mm front and 190mm rear single disc brakes for excellent stopping power.
- LED Taillight: Forget about big, bulky taillights—the Monkey's LED lamp is bright and clear.
- Four-Speed Transmission: Sure, the Monkey is cute, but its four-speed transmission gives
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: Monkey
- Category: Standard
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: New Richmond, WI
- Mileage: 1
- Stock Number: HM200857
- Primary Color: RED
- Price: $3,999