Details from Seller
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
The Enduro Rider's Choice;
If you're looking for a high-performance trail/enduro machine built to win, then you've come to the right place. Honda's CRF250RX has the power, light weight, and refined handling of our championship-winning motocross bikes, but we've given it the touches an enduro rider needs with features like an 18-inch rear wheel, a bigger fuel tank, special suspension settings, a sidestand, and more. Lots of guys show up to the first check riding motocross bikes; the winners show up on a CRF250RX.
- HRC Launch Control: We're talking about a special ECU program here: push the button to select the mode, hold the throttle open, release the clutch, and the CRF250RX will do the rest, launching you into the first turn with a big advantage. It turns your bike into a holeshot-seeking machine!
- Holeshot-Winning Power: Feel free to hold that throttle open and head for the first turn—the CRF250RX is designed to win that critical holeshot drag race. You'll also feel the increased low-end to mid-range torque.
- Bridged-Box Piston: The CRF250RX's bridged-box piston is final piece to the CRF250RX's engine performance package. The design features a reinforcing structure between the skirts and the wrist-pin bosses that helps enable the CRF250RX's high redline.
- High Redline: With our better-breathing DOHC design and the big-bore/short-stroke engine, the CRF250RX's rev limit is way impressive. The same goes for peak power and peak torque.
- High-Volume Air Cleaner: The 2021 CRF250RX features an air-cleaner element with plenty of surface area and volume. The result? More power!
- Large-Capacity Radiator: A bigger radiator means
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: CRF250RX
- Category: Competition
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: PENINSULA, OH
- Stock Number: CTH21048
- Primary Color: Red
- Price: $8,399