Details from Seller
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
First The Holeshot. Then The Podium.;
Heroic podium speeches start with heroic holeshots—if you're not on it from the second the gate drops, the other guys are gonna eat your lunch. That's why you need to be on a Honda CRF250R. Because it'll be you who's doing the feeding—feeding the rest of the field your roost. High-revving DOHC engine. Fine-tuned twin-spar aluminum chassis. The kind of fit, finish, and refined detail you see on factory bikes. The list of features goes on and on. It's a complete package that's ready to win, right off the showroom floor. All it takes is the right rider—and that's where you come in.
- HRC Launch Control: We're talking about a special ECU program here: push the button to select the mode, hold the throttle open, release the clutch, and the CRF250R will do the rest, launching you into the first turn with a big advantage. It turns your bike into a holeshot-seeking machine!
- Big Bore/Short Stroke: The CRF250R's 79.0mm bore and short 50.9mm stroke let our engineers create a high-revving engine with plenty of room for large valves. The engine breathes and revs—the two keys to making power in the motocross world.
- Clutch Design And Materials: The CRF250R's clutch uses two different types of friction material. Why? The clutch can handle the increased power of the engine without being any larger. The lighter rotating weight is directly related to how fast the engine revs. Stronger clutch springs help cope with all that power.
- DOHC Engine Layout: The CRF250R uses a double-overhead-cam (DOHC) engine layout with a unique finger-follower rocker design. Together with the rest of the engine's architecture (bore and stroke, intake tract, piston, and more), you get more power and a higher redl
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: CRF250R
- Category: Competition
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Northampton, MA
- Mileage: 1
- Stock Number: H 4225
- Primary Color: RED
- Price: $7,999