There are plenty of ways to enjoy the great outdoors, but a dirt bike is one of the best. You get to see so much more, and you’re totally immersed in all of the sights, sounds, and smells. And the Honda CRF250F is one of our best trail-friendly two wheelers ever. For lots of riders, it’s going to be the perfect size for your adventures. Its fuel-injected engine offers reliable power across a wide powerband, even in cold weather and higher altitudes, and there’s no carburetor to fuss with if it’s been sitting a while. The twin-spar frame is light, strong, and Honda tough. An electric starter makes getting up and running easy, and the styling is right off our championship-winning CRF motocrossers. When it’s time to get out and go, this is the bike you’ll want to be on.
- COMFORTABLE SEAT POSITION: With a long, motocross-style seat, you can move forward and back, left and right with ease, helping you navigate changing terrain in comfort.
- COUNTERBALANCED ENGINE: Because it features a counterbalancer, the CRF250F’s engine is a smooth runner. You get the narrow overall width and power advantages of a single along with the smoothness of a multi-cylinder bike.
- ELECTRIC STARTER: Turn the key, push the button, and let’s go riding! Electric starting is a big help on cold mornings, or if you need to restart out on the trail. Honda’s proven system makes riding just that much more fun.
- SINGLE-CYLINDER ENGINE: A single is the perfect choice for a bike like the CRF250F. It's light, simple, fuel-efficient, and features plenty of power and torque in all areas, along with smooth power delivery—ideal for a wide range of rider experience.
- CLEAN-RUNNING ENGINE: Another benefit of fitting the CRF250F with fuel injection? Now it even meets California’s stringent CARB emissions standards for off-road motorcycles—good news for everyone.
- FUEL INJECTION: Fuel injection means the CRF250F starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency. And say goodbye to clogged pilot jets when you put this bike away for storage.
- PETAL-DISC FRONT BRAKE: Check out that front brake rotor—the petal-disc design is right off the competitive MX circuit. It’s light, runs cooler, and also helps reduce unsprung weight.
- REAR DISC BRAKE: Drum brake in the rear? Not the CRF250F. We gave it a disc rear, just like the front. You get crisp, balanced, powerful braking at both ends.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model CRF250F
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Price $4,699
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Stubbs Cycles
Sponsored By Stubbs Cycles
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.
We have an incredible selection of new and pre-owned motorcycles and ATV's to choose from. In fact, Stubbs' pre-owned department is one of the largest in Houston (larger than some entire dealerships). All used motorcycles and ATVs are thoroughly checked and meticulously inspected to ensure a