2021 HONDA CRF150R,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Every Racer Needs A Great Start;
Competition teaches lessons at every age. Determination. Discipline. Self confidence. Responsibility. But to learn about winning, you need a motorcycle you can win on. And that's where the Honda CRF150R comes in. Competition ready, it's tailor-made for younger champions. With a single-cylinder Unicam engine that packs a punch, they'll have every advantage, right out of the gate. And for taller riders there's the CRF150R Expert, with bigger wheels, a longer swingarm and higher seat. These two bikes give them what they need on the track—it's your job to coach them on their podium speech.
- Unicam® Engine: The CRF150R uses a Unicam engine based on our championship-winning CRF450R. Designed to give you excellent rideability and more power and torque across the rev range, the engine runs consistently at different tracks—it's an all-around winner.
- Accelerator Pump: The CRF150R uses a carburetor featuring a “direct push accelerator pump which gives you better, more immediate throttle response.
- Track-Designed Chassis: A lightweight, high-tensile steel frame with large-diameter frame tubing and crossmember delivers excellent turning performance and straight-line tracking.
- Showa® Suspension: The adjustable 37mm leading-axle inverted Showa® cartridge fork features specially tuned valving for small bumps and a friction-reducing design to improve compression and rebound control.
- Pro-Link® Rear Suspension: The CR
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model CRF150R
- Category Dirt Bike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Cumberland, MD
- Stock Number H300804
- Primary Color RED
- Price $5,199
Estimate Payments1 -
Actual trade-in value is dependent upon an in-person inspection.