Details from Seller
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Performance At Its Best;
Sportbikes—especially 600-class machines—are for riders who want to feel the highest degree of connection with their motorcycles. Because the greater the connection, the more rewarding the ride. And that's why we strive to make our Honda CBR600RR models as good as they are. The high-revving inline-four engine is instantly responsive. The aluminum chassis and premium suspension precisely connect you with the road like nothing else. And only a 600 can give you the light, crisp handling so many sportbike riders find so attractive. New graphics for 2021 keeps the CBR600RR looking fresh, and so does the new Grand Prix Red Tricolor paint scheme. Available with optional anti-lock brakes, the CBR600RR is the best example of a highly refined breed. Is it for you? Ride one and see.
- Radial Mounted Front-Brake Calipers: The CBR600RR uses radial-mounted monoblock front-brake calipers. This construction makes the caliper stiffer, and that means you get better brake feel for more linear, powerful stopping. Each caliper also uses four chromium-plated aluminum pistons for smooth, friction-free operation.
- 12-Spoke Wheels: With their consistent rigidity and balance, these sharp-looking 12-spoke cast aluminum wheels work with the fork and enhance suspension feedback to deliver real handling improvements.
- Electronic Combined Anti-Lock Braking (C-ABS): The available electronically controlled C-ABS distributes brake force over both wheels, helping to maintain braking confidence in less-than-ideal conditions. The system electronically measures rider input on the brake lever and pedal, and applies only the front or rear brake in some cases or combines both brakes in other situations.
- Line-Beam Headlights: Line-beam headlights feature a two-piece reflect
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: CBR600RR ABS
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: PENINSULA, OH
- Stock Number: CTH21059
- Primary Color: Grand Prix Red Tricolor
- Price: $12,899