2021 HONDA CBR500R ABS,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
A Sport For All Seasons;
Is it any wonder why the Honda CBR500R is one of our most popular sportbikes? It just gets so many things right. Price. Power. Weight. Handling. Its twin-cylinder engine revs freely and produces plenty of torque, and it lets us keep the bike narrow and nimble too. The full-coverage bodywork looks like something right off the racetrack. Best of all, it's a bike you can start out on and never have to trade up. Plus, for 2021, every CBR500R comes with anti-lock brakes (ABS) as standard equipment. And there's a tasty new Pearl White color scheme this year too.
- Programmed Fuel Injection (PGM-FI): PGM-FI continuously monitors several variables to ensure the correct fuel mixture is delivered for the existing riding and atmospheric conditions, ensuring a crisp throttle response throughout a wide variety of riding. Programed fuel injectors increase power and torque in the midrange.
- DOHC Twin-Cylinder Engine: Honda twins are famous for their versatility, and the CBR500R's engine is one of our best ever. With good low-end horsepower and torque, the parallel-twin offers accessible performance across all RPM ranges.
- Stainless Steel Exhaust: With a dual-outlet muffler that you need to hear for yourself, this beautifully polished stainless-steel exhaust is integrated with the rear footpeg set for clean, functional design. The exhaust tucks in tight for better mass centralization (and consequently better handling).
- Supersport Styling: The CBR500R's aggressive styling comes with two great color options (including a striking new Pearl White), that keeps it right at the front of the pack in terms of eye-appeal. The aerodynamic bodywork
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model CBR500R ABS
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Kendallville, IN
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number CBR5000861
- Primary Color GRAY
- Price $6,999
Estimate Payments1 - Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports
Sponsored By Kendallville Powersports