2021 HONDA CBR300R ABS,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
If you've got a soft spot for sportbike design and Grand Prix stylings, then the 2021 Honda CBR300R is your sweet spot between form and function. It's narrow, light, and a total blast to ride around town and on twisty back roads. The single-cylinder engine offers great fuel economy, with smooth and friendly torque delivery. And the affordable cost and responsive handling makes it a terrific bike for first-time riders, and for those looking to grow their garage. There's even a version available with our anti-lock braking system. Plus, this year the CBR300R brings hot new graphics in two color choices. Time to get riding!
- Single-Cylinder Engine: A single is the perfect choice for a bike like the CBR300R. It's light, simple, fuel efficient and features a broad powerband with plenty of low-revving torque—just what you want in your first motorcycle, but geared for comfortable cruising at highway speeds.
- Fuel Injection: Fuel injection means the CBR300R starts right up, even in cold weather. Compared to a carbureted bike, it also helps reduce emissions and enhance performance and fuel efficiency.
- Narrow Seat & Low Seat Height: A low 30.7-inch seat height does more than help make sure the CBR300R fits a wide range of riders. It makes it easier to put your feet down at stoplights and in parking lots—a big confidence builder.
- Counterbalance Shaft: Because it features a counterbalancer, the CBR300R engine is a smooth runner. You get the narrow overall width and power advantages of a single along with
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model CBR300R ABS
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Severna Park, MD
- Stock Number 700022
- Primary Color GRAY
- Price $4,999
Estimate Payments1 -
Family Owned and Operated as Maryland's Largest Volume Cycle Dealer! Selling New and Used Motorcycles-Atv's-Utv's-Motor Scooters-Personal Watercraft-3 Wheelers-Generators from Honda-Yamaha-Kawasaki-Suzuki-Triumph-Polaris-Can-Am-Sea-Doo-Slingshot and Ducati. We Have Been Making Memories Since 1938!