2021 HONDA CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP,
Specifications subject to change without notice. Honda's fuel economy estimates are based on EPA exhaust emission measurement test procedures and are intended for comparison purposes only. Your actual mileage will vary depending on how you ride, how you maintain your vehicle, weather, road conditions, tire pressure, installation of accessories, cargo, rider and passenger weight, and other factors. Suggested Retail Price (SRP) excludes destination charge. Visit powersports.honda.com to view applicable destination charge amount.;
Everything But The Factory Contract;
What you see here is the best of the best, the most exclusive, feature-rich open-class sportbike Honda has ever built under the CBR banner. Introducing the limited edition CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP. Street legal, but track ready. Offering a degree of performance and refinement you've likely never experienced—unless you've had a factory ride. Available to only a handful of lucky riders. And it still offers Honda's famous CBR refinement, build quality, and rideability. Get ready to find out why world champions like Marc Márquez ride red. And why you should too.
- RC213V-Spec Bore And Stroke: All new bore and stroke (81mm x 48.5mm) are the same as Honda's MotoGP Champion RC213V racebike, drawing on our experience with cylinder filling and combustion gathered on the track.
- Finger-Follower Rocker Arms: The CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP uses finger-follower rocker arms. The design reduces the inertia weight of the valve system by approximately 75% compared to a shim-and-bucket system, and contributes to the Fireblade SP's higher redline. DLC (diamond-like carbon) coating reduces friction resistance on surfaces sliding against the cam and tappet shim.
- Semi-Cam Gear Train: The CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP cam drive uses a shorter chain than previous designs. A gear on the crank drives an intermediary gear/sprocket, which in turn drives the cam chain, thus shortening the overall chain run.
- Forged Aluminum Pistons: You need a light piston to make high revs. To that end, the CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP features pistons forged out of A2618 aluminum, the same material used in the RC213V. Each piston is now lighter by approximately 5% compared to a CBR1000RR piston, even though the bore is bigger.
- Condition New
- Year 2021
- Make Honda
- Model CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP
- Category Sportbike
- Type Motorcycle
- Location Baltimore, MD
- Mileage 1
- Stock Number 000263
- Primary Color RED
- Price $28,500
Estimate Payments1 -
Family Owned and Operated as Maryland's Largest Volume Cycle Dealer! Selling New and Used Motorcycles-Atv's-Utv's-Motor Scooters-Personal Watercraft-3 Wheelers-Generators from Honda-Yamaha-Kawasaki-Suzuki-Triumph-Polaris-Can-Am-Sea-Doo-Slingshot and Ducati. We Have Been Making Memories Since 1938!