Details from Seller
- TITANIUM MUFFLER: The CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP’s muffler was developed jointly with Akrapovič. It’s made out of titanium for light weight, and the design also contributes to the bike’s mass centralization. A special valve in the exhaust helps boost torque at lower revs and increase horsepower at higher rpm.
- COMPACT OVERALL CHASSIS: The CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP’s wheelbase is just 57.3 inches for super-responsive handling, while the swing arm measures 24.5 inches in length. The crankshaft centerline is 33mm farther from the front axle and 16mm higher for better front/rear balance with a rider onboard. Rake angle is 24 degrees, with 101.2mm of trail.
- SHORTER ENGINE: The CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP’s engine is shorter front to back than the previous design, making the bike more compact and allowing our designers more latitude in engine placement in the chassis.
- ÖHLINS SECOND-GENERATION SMART EC SUSPENSION: The CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP uses an electronically controlled NPX fork manufactured by Öhlins. By adding a pressurized damping system to the NIX fork used by the previous CBR1000RR SP, cavitation inside the damper is minimized to stabilize damping force more and improve bump absorption.
- TWIN-SPAR FRAME: The CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP uses a light-weight aluminum frame with 2mm thick wall sections. Vertical and torsional rigidity have increased by 18% and 9% respectively, and horizontal rigidity decreased by 11% for better feel and performance.
- LONGER SWINGARM: The CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP’s swingarm has been extended by 30.5 mm for improved traction on the track. Also, horizontal swingarm rigidity was reduced by 15%, while the vertical rigidity remains the same.
- BREMBO BRAKES: The CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP’s front brake discs are a huge 330mm in diameter to improve braking force. The bike features Brembo Stylema front calipers while the rear caliper is the same as the Brembo used for RC213V-S. Even the brake master cylinders and front-brake lever are supplied by Brembo to offer the rider Brembo’s comprehensive braking performance.
- AERODYNAMIC WINGLETS: The CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP is equipped with winglets which effectively generate downforce at track speeds. Three wings are installed in each of the right and left ducts in order to address downforces.
- Condition: New
- Year: 2021
- Make: Honda
- Model: CBR1000RR-R FIREBLADE SP
- Category: Sportbike
- Type: Motorcycle
- Location: Huron, OH
- Price: $28,500
Honda CBR1000RR-R FIREBLADE SP 5014971091
1Excludes tax, title, tags and other fees. For general informational purposes only.